Written Upd Feb20 - Mou conspires with R

coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
PEASE USE THE THANK YOU BUTTON

The epi starts with a new day...kang brings breakfast for pri, who is fast asleep, she goes and sit beside him and tries to wake him up..and makes him sit (wah , one call n he woke up) they say good morning to each other, kang is preparing the breakfast, pri holds kangs hand and says you are feeling very sad right? i can see it in your eyes, but how does it matter tht i dont have the two legs, I have a life, i want to live every moment, i want to live like a normal person, i want to go to office work and lead a normal life...kang says you will lead a normal life..we are always there..i am there with you i will not be your legs, but your wings, and we will restart this life again and live it together, you will live my life and I yours...pri and kang promise each other to be together forever...and pri kisses kangs hand...

Downstairs paro is doing pooja, kang brings pri down, everyone is there, pri gives arthi to pri and says Ma durga should make you aright just like before...MM says you should not take wrong advantage of kangs help..you will stand up and get going again..rishi and anir da also support that he will be just fine again...paro says i am not going to send my son on tours and all...i will keep him at home..rishi says you mother wants to keep him to yourself but pri will run and achieve everything in life...Pri gets angry and says enough is enough..why are you all decieving yourself and me? I am not dead yet..I want to live a normal life...why are you all so depressed, I am not..I have my family, I have kang..mou looks angry...pri says i want to lead a normal life...my life will go on as it would have before the accident, i just need your support...everyone is sad yet happy...

Rishi da comes to his room and finds paro sitting there...Paro says pri is thinking he will live a normal life with our n kangs help..its easy to say all tht..but he has no idea how many difficulties he will have to face as a handicap..how will he tolerate the fact that he wil be left behind int he race of life....Rishi says the fear of loosing does not deter the player...its pris life, we can only support him..and have courage....everything will be fine..

Kang is putting food in he plates in the dinning table..as she turns Mou is standing there..Mou says you have handicapped my son, now what else do you want? Making him adaptive to you all your life, what else do you want?? give me the tray...kang says Badi ma i will take the food..Mou says you think I will not let you feed him,not with this face of yours...kang says pri needs me now...Mou says enough..your beauty has already destroyed my sons life..now i will save my son from your beauty at al cost, I will not let it affect his life anymore..she snatches the tray from her and takes it away....

Mou brings the food to pri..he is sitting n waiting..she walks in n sits by his side...and asks him to eat...and asks him to eat..pri asks where kang is..Mou says eat with all your heart, you need energy, pri asks again where kang is...Mou says she must be busy somewhere..also, you are not the only one in her life...she is young beautiful and she has her own needs...and to tell the truth, she is also responsible for your state...Pri says enough..she is not responsible for this, its my fate..and even though she is beautiful, I am her need and her love, and she is mine only....Mou is shocked....Kang n Roktima are standing..Kang says yes you are right, I am only yours, and love you the most , more than my life...Mou stands up in anger..R takes mou away...

Outside R tells Mou to calm down..and tells where is the point to get angry since she has made the mistake...how do you think pri will start loving you if you tell him staright face tht kang is bad infront of him, he will never love you..he is blinded before tht kangs love...she is all over his heart...R tells her further..tht if kang has won his heart, you take over his mind...and prove to him slowly tht kangs beauty is a dhoka and tht its poison to his life...Mou is convinces and says you are right, I have to be careful and play my game one step at a time..

Pri is sitting, kang comes in..and they have a nice moment...the song jab koi baat bigad jaye" plays and we see how kang is taking care of pri..feeding him, massaging him etc...and pri looks happy wiht her...Kang walks in and tells pri tht she has to work and she will meet Pri at 8 in the room and tells him if he needs something to call her. n .she leaves..pri calls..kang comes, pri says I love you, kang smiles and leaves...she is working in the hall downstairs and keeps looking at the clock from time to time....at around 8, Mou comes, takes the clock and changes the time to 7:30..here pri is waiting for her, there kang is working.Pri tires to get something from the cabinet, but he is unable to...kang looks at the clock and there pri is trying to get up from the wheelchair..but he falls down..there kang is working..and then pri falls to the ground in the room and he shouts out for kang..kang rushes to the room and finds pri ont he floor..everyone rushes to see the same..Mou is shocked...Pri is lying on the ground...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prettypriya_30 thumbnail
thanx
now mou is hurting her own son.
she should be thankful to kang and tell her to take care of pri as best as she can but instead she is trying to seperate pri-kang and hurt pri even more.
what kind of mother she is????
imprincess333 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update! Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! That Mousumi is getting on my nerves!!! Like prettypriya said, she is just hirting her own son 😡😡😡

👍🏼 Esha
chotu1 thumbnail
Mou has gone physcho!-Im sorry if im being offensive-but she is being blinded by her own selfishness and it seems like the full green monster has come out 😆 -i men she is being too possessive and in that she is only gng to bring harm to herself-this is just my opinion!
~chotu~
snehasudhir thumbnail
thankx for the udpate...i dont ustand one thing.when Priam is not able to walk y cant they move him to a ground floor, and again Kangana is working at home so wat is the time limit that only 8'0 clock she can go n meet him....if she feels like seein him cant she jsut go up....y shd she see the time....these serial writers are making us go crazy 😡