Written Upd Feb18 - Pri paraysed for life

coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
PLEASE USE THE THANK YOU BUTTON

The epi starts with a fallen pri on the ground and everyone rushes to him...kang turns pri..and he i bleeding..palash calls the doc..and kang begs pri to wake up and look at her..and tells him she does not want any such surprise and begs him to wake up...

Pri is taken to the hospital...he is in the operation room...outside everyone is tense..kang is crying...kang keeps blaming herself for asking pri to prove his love for her, while she always knew pri loved her so much...she keeps blaming herself and crying..R tries to show fake concern...meanwhile the operations are going on...R tells Palash, tht we should call home and tell them..palash tells her not to do it..as everyone will get very worried at home and tht they should wait till the operation is over...R looks inconvinced...

Paro is trying to give some food to MM, MM is feeling sad about sagar and vidya and how God took away such lovely pair away..Paro says, she truly feels bad..thier family  must be shattered..we should go visit them..Mou is standing n listening..she blasts Paro and says you are not worried about my son Pri, you only think of others...Paro says, Mou di, please dont worry, they r in their honeymoon, they r busy, please dont worry, they r all fine, they will call when they have time..my sons are with such lovely wives...please dont worry..MM says the same...Mou is not convinced...she says she will call and calls in the cell...the cell rings near Kang, and she keeps blaming herself for it...the cell keeps ringing..and Mou panics and calls again..this time R picks it up while MM on the other hand cuts the phone and tells her tht PK have gone to honeymoon, please try to understand they need time for each other..Mou says rather than stopping me, you should have stopped them...i feel something wrong has happened there...Mou is anxious...

Kang keeps blaming herself to roktima, and keeps iterating tht she had challenged pri last night tht if he realy loved her, he would surprise her...now bcoz of her pri is in such danger...she keeps crying..R tries to console kang..the doctor comes out..they ask how Pri is...the doc doesnt say anything...the doc says, please inform your family, his state is ery critical, now we dont know if we can save him...kang almost faints...

In the hall, the phone rings...Rishi picks up the phone and is shocked..Palash tells them tht pri met with an accident...Mou panics...Rishi panics too..and tells them tht they have to go to Goa....Mou is shocked....

Pri thinks of the last night promise...and talk...R keeps slyly smiling beside....kang then thinks of the roses and all tht...n then the fall...n she gets up n leaves for somewhere...she comes before a Shiv moorthi and takes a  diya in her hand and promises, as long as pri does not come back victorious in this war, as long as you dont send pri back to me, as long as he does not have love in his eyes for me, as long as i dont get my pri back, I will keep this diya glowing, i will not let it go off and you can test me as much as you want, i will fight it all...meanwhile in the OT the operation is going on...The whole family arrives...Mou n rishi ask how pri is..R says he is in the OT ..Mou asks how did this happen? R says tht Kang wanted pri to prove his love for her and for tht pri went up the terrace parapet and then he fell down...

Mou says I knew this beautiful girl will come into my sons life as a abhishap and destroy his life...thakum and baba are shcoked..Mou comes to where kang is turns her harshly and tells you shadowed my son with your beauty...you destroyed my sons life with your beauty? Wasnt it enough for you tht you had my son under your control...now you wanted to kill him..and she slaps kang hard..and the diya falls off her hand..and everyone rushes there..the diya falls n goes off..Mou is shocked...

The doc comes out n says tht its a good news tht pris life is saved..but he has been paralysed from his hip, completely...he wont ever be able to walk..every one is stunned..R smirks (wht a *****!!!!) kang is shell shocked...everyone is crying n shocked...Mou says my son is handicapped??? for life?? this cant happen....she then says i told you all, not to let him go...but you never listened to me...and now bcoz you all, my son has become handicapped for life, i also told you kang wont be able to take care of my son, now you see it...that bcoz o this girl...R smirks on...This girl has destoryed my sons life...Rishi tells her to stop....and asks the doc if they can meet pri...The doc says you can meet him, one at a time, but remember not to mention this to him, as he might not be able to tolerate it..

kang is about to leave..Mou holds her hand and says you already eclipsed my sons life for ever, what else do you want from him now?? you and your beauty is the result of my sons state..now you will never meet him, ever again..never..Paro comes and takes Mous hands off kang and tells her to stop..as they already have a lot of pain and tht kang is his wife and his companion for 7 lives...and tells kang to go..Mou is shocked and angry..

precap: kang is standing n crying...paro asks her why..kang says she is solely responsible for  what happened to pri..bcoz she asked for the surpris...paro tells her, R told me, but its not our fault..

(She is right kang, who would think, pri would be so much dumb enough to not think of the consequences!!! and tht roktima!! if only I could get my hands on her!!! arrggh!!)

Edited by coolkitty_23 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

imprincess333 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update! Another Sagar-Vidya grieving...what is Mou's prob? 😡😡

👍🏼 Esha
chotu1 thumbnail
Hey thanks for the gr8 update-luved ur comments at the end 😆 -^^i know it seems all the shows are following the same 'tragedy' theme in the serials
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This show is taking the theme of Chandini - the film with Sridevi and Rishi Kapoor

Does anyone else remember??
coolkitty_23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madmadgirl

This show is taking the theme of Chandini - the film with Sridevi and Rishi Kapoor

Does anyone else remember??

yeah, i figured tht after they confirmed tht pri was paralysed!!
ChaitanysFan thumbnail
thnx for the update naina 😛