Does cost of food affect your choice....?

Posted: 16 years ago

Hey guys,

Question of the Week.😊

Does the cost of the food at a certain place where you are going affect your choice in what you buy there?

Or If the food tastes good, the cost does not matter?

Example#1: Full course meal is more expensive than fast food, so you opt 4 fast food as its cheaper.

Example #2 - Smaller Popcorn at the cinema is mich cheper than medium sized, so you go for the smaller one leaving you money to also buy a drink.πŸ˜›

What do you go for - Taste or Price...?

Love Saira.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ummmmm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nope, price doesn't matter at all. as long as it tastes good, life's good :)
Miss.Netherland thumbnail

Does the cost of the food at a certain place where you are going affect your choice in what you buy there?

No wayssss πŸ˜›
I don't even look at the price.
Put it in the trolley...

Well...If i go alone shopping for food ( rarely ) then yes.

Because i don't carry too much cash/

Example#1: Full course meal is more expensive than fast food, so you opt 4 fast food as its cheaper.

I go for fast food.
Not because it's cheap.
I get tired of full meals at home πŸ˜›

Example #2 - Smaller Popcorn at the cinema is mich cheper than medium sized, so you go for the smaller one leaving you money to also buy a drink.πŸ˜›

Yeah...
Well.....
I go for a small popcorn & small drink.

It just depends which shop you are and how much your budget is.
But i usually go for the taste.

Pia

kothra thumbnail

Originally posted by: anon

Hey guys,

Question of the Week.😊

Nope..Price never bothers meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..I eat alot as much as i can do without looking at the price tag..Mazaa Aana chahiye khaane mein..aur motu bannekaπŸ˜†

heavengrl92 thumbnail
yeah, not everyone can spend lots of money on food.
bollycrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hmm... it depends... if im shopping for groceries and things... i mostly go for the price.. not always the cheapest.. but the most decently priced food πŸ˜ƒ but.. if theres something i reallllllllllyyy want... i take it whatever 😳 although if its a bit OTT... i dont πŸ˜†

As for meals... i usually opt for meal meals... not fast food.. coz i hateeeeeeeee fast food restaurants! 😳 but even with meal meals, i look at the price when ordering! not that theres much choice for veges in most places! 😳 x
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice DOTW SairaπŸ‘πŸ‘

Example #2 - Smaller Popcorn at the cinema is much cheaper than medium sized, so you go for the smaller one leaving you money to also buy a drink.πŸ˜›

Well i'm not a Kanjoos makhi-choozπŸ˜†πŸ˜†, but i am price-conscious..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so whenever  i buy anything i do check if it's in my budget or if i can afford it..πŸ˜ƒ

But when i've already planned to eat something, it doesn't matter how much it costs..

Like if i left teh house in search of Pizza..i will take pizza no matter whatπŸ˜‰

Love,

Gracella

guju_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

My Answers for the question of the weekπŸ˜ƒ!..

It reali depends.. it goes like this for me.. 

High price+Good Food=😊

Low Price+Good Food=πŸ˜ƒ

Low Price+Bad Food=

High Price+Bad Food=😑

lollllπŸ˜†(thts my way of thinking.)

Nope.. if it tastes good and its nice who cares abt the priceπŸ˜‰ but again it depends on your budget.

Full course meal.. not realli my kind of thing even cuz I rare go out to eat(unless its a special ocasion ofcourse I go with my family and friends) and am alwais in a hurry even if it was cheap cuz it wastes time if your in a hurry like me(eg. work lunch time break/ skuul lunch time break) full course meals do reali not help in such situations cuz at these times you need to eat sumthing that fills u up not sumthing that you have to delight you, to me it doesen't realli matter wat it is since its vegetarian cuz am a vegetarian lol.

In the other hand if I was specially going out with my family and friends to eat in a restaurant I woulden't look at the price(since I know the food is good).

If i kno tht am not going to be able to eat the medium sized pop-corn i wud just buy the small one, also i might need to buy a drink too so if i didn't have ani much money but just enough for a small popcorn and drink then i wud buy that😊.. economycal thinking lolπŸ˜†

Well it realli depends if the food is worth it then i dnt mind the price but if its not worth it then the price wud leave me wide-eyed lolπŸ˜†

If its expensive and good i would'nt mind, if its not good and cheap.. i wuden't even go to tht restaurant to b honest.. so i dnt reli know wat i reli go for.. taste or price.. hmm let me think.. yes!.. i go for quality.. i dnt reali think price matters in eating, but it truly depends on people's budgets!

radhika.. x

Edited by guju_angel - 16 years ago
ummmmm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gracella

Well i'm not a Kanjoos makhi-choozπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hahaha! i like that. when i read that, it reminded me of someone who said that to me as a joke. i had a bitter-sweet moment there. thanks for the humor :)

Originally posted by: Gracella

Well i'm not a Kanjoos makhi-choozπŸ˜†πŸ˜†, but i am price-conscious..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so whenever  i buy anything i do check if it's in my budget or if i can afford it..πŸ˜ƒ

hehee that made me laugh also and yeah Same here...😳

Edited by anon - 16 years ago