(18th feb short updt) vk romance

dgba thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

here's what happend,

• vidyuth blind fold kinju and take her to a bridge which is decorated and they dance to the song 'chup tum raho chup hum rahe'...then they hug and dance again 😍 (awww...awsome scene 😳)
  • it starts rainning......vidyuth try to kiss kinju....kinju runs but come back and hug vidyuth😳 (i think this was teh scene where wasna sliped and got hurt)
  • VK have a cute scene about how they'll take care of their children and vidyuth says he'll be with kinju even after she looses all her teethπŸ˜†
  • kinju's mom see them huging and is disgusted
  • neena questions herself...whether she took the wrong decision by not becoming a mother (precap scene from thursday)
  • kinju's mom is crying and kinju's dad consoles her thinking urmila is crying because kinju is leaving their house...kinju's mom decides never to let kinju's dad fiond out kinju is pregnant
  • vidyuth calls kinju but she doesn't talk to him becasue she's busy with teh guests at home
  • kinju tell her mom she feels sick these dayd but kinju's mom ignore her because she's mad at kinju for not telling her that she's pregnant.
  • kinju's dad try to take her to hospital but kinju's mom manage to make an excuse...she decides to hide kinju's pregnancy at any cost

precap:  vidyuth force his hosue keeper to call kinju and tell her that vidyuth had an accident...kinju get worried and says she comming right now...kinju's mom is about to go some where  when one of kinju's brothers' ask her where she's going she yells at him fisrt but then tell him taht she's going to meet vidyuth

well...kinju's mom is boiling mad at kinju right now and tommorrow she'll talk to vidyuth and tell him about kinju's pregnancy...hopefully he'll stand by her

"you're welcome" everyone in advance πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
1ST TO SAY THANKSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! I WAS WAITING... BUT THANKS ANYWAYS!! πŸ˜ƒ Kinju's mom is messing everything up.. when everything is going rite and romantic.😍Edited by Sanya15 - 16 years ago
shivani124 thumbnail
thanx for the updates
dgba thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanya15

1ST TO SAY THANKSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! I WAS WAITING... BUT THANKS ANYWAYS!! πŸ˜ƒ Kinju's mom is messing everything up.. when everything is going rite and romantic.😍

sorry yaar...the video wasn't updated on time today so i couldn't give the updt earlier

::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
oh no it's fine, I'm just too impatient!! πŸ˜ƒ 😳  Ignore me!!πŸ˜†Edited by Sanya15 - 16 years ago