Like/dislike/love/blooper 14.02.08

crazy_kiran thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

What I Liked/disliked/loved/blooper for the epi 14.02.08

I Liked

1. The bandits blind folding jai mama and agni begore taking them to their cave😆
  2. Veer and Dharam have reached the mela😊
  3. The whole set of mela, were lively and colourful😊
  4. Sheras entry into the mela (although  I didn't like her purpose for coming there)
  5. Sia entry into the mela😆
  6. Agni has no clue abt saakshis whereabouts😊
  7. Veer coming in between shera aim and dharam😃

I disliked

1. Jai mama and agni going to shera father to get dharam killed😕
  2. Shera bhatkoaing (like some bhatakti aatma) in the whole mela in that black cloak with her bow and arrow😆
  3. Saakshi forcing her mom to reveal the truth to veer as soon as he returns from the mela😕
  4. Tameshewals selling weapons to bhimsen😕
  5. Babu and bhimsen conversation………the most boring part of the epi😕

I loved

1. Veers walking style when they entered the mela👏
  2. Shera and veer takkar for the first time👏
  3. Veer trying to boast abt his aiming abilities😆
  4. Dharam staring at sia while she was watching the puppet show😳
  5. Dharam colliding with sia and breaking her pot😆
  6. Veer cant see dharam suffering and sad, when he comes to know that sia is going to be engaged soon.😃
  7. Veer convincing dharam ki sagai hone wali hai ab tak hui nahin😃
  8. Veer coming up with yet another yojna to change his friends future.😆

I found hilarious

1. Veer tying to teach dharam how to aim properly😆
  2. Veer exclaiming Baar Re after dharam throws the knife towards sia
  3. Veers antics after sia leaves from there to tease dharam😆😆
  4. Veer hitting dharam with a peanut to  make him aware of his presence and then teasing dharam abt his dhyan being somewhere else😆😆
  5. Veers again screaming baap re when dharam breaks sia pot and his antics while dharam tries to explain to sia that he did not collide with her on purpose but it was a mistake. 😆
  6. When sia is talking abt someone coming and teaching them a good lesson veer asks her "kya tumne koi sher paal rakha hai"😆😆
  7. Veers entry as the budi banjaran😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sexc_111 thumbnail
yeeeeeeeeeh it wasss crken wen veeer said "kya tumne koi sher paal rakha hai" i wasss laaaaaaaaafen!! and it was rlyy funny wen veer was like close ur mouth machar chala jayega loool to shut her up and shee belvd himmm haahah!
crazy_lil_gurl thumbnail
I found hilarious
  1. Veer tying to teach dharam how to aim properly😆 That was so funny..veer was  saying it like he is the best at aiming 😆
  2. Veer exclaiming Baar Re after dharam throws the knife towards sia lovvve the way he says baap re😛😆😆
  3. Veers antics after sia leaves from there to tease dharam😆😆 veer and his teasing rockk😃
  4. Veer hitting dharam with a peanut to  make him aware of his presence and then teasing dharam abt his dhyan being somewhere else😆😆   hahhhaa so funnyy😆
  5. Veers again screaming baap re when dharam breaks sia pot and his antics while dharam tries to explain to sia that he did not collide with her on purpose but it was a mistake. 😆 veer was so funny at that timee..he covers his ears to not lissen to sia's bakwaas😆😆 and den his comments..just hilariouss😆
  6. When sia is talking abt someone coming and teaching them a good lesson veer asks her "kya tumne koi sher paal rakha hai"😆😆 loved this linee..was so funny😉
  7. Veers entry as the budi banjaran😆 besssssstt part 😆😆

sanniya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
....THNX...KIRAN nice post indeed. 👏

veer style is always move ma world go.round....... 😳
😳 Edited by sanniya - 16 years ago
leelu0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😆 😆 😆 14th and 15th epi were the best so far 😆
crazy_kiran thumbnail

Originally posted by: sexc_111

yeeeeeeeeeh it wasss crken wen veeer said "kya tumne koi sher paal rakha hai" i wasss laaaaaaaaafen!! and it was rlyy funny wen veer was like close ur mouth machar chala jayega loool to shut her up and shee belvd himmm haahah!

that is my fav dialogue too😆

crazy_kiran thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy_lil_gurl

I found hilarious

Veer tying to teach dharam how to aim properly😆 That was so funny..veer was  saying it like he is the best at aiming 😆 Veer exclaiming Baar Re after dharam throws the knife towards sia lovvve the way he says baap re😛😆😆 Veers antics after sia leaves from there to tease dharam😆😆 veer and his teasing rockk😃 Veer hitting dharam with a peanut to  make him aware of his presence and then teasing dharam abt his dhyan being somewhere else😆😆   hahhhaa so funnyy😆 Veers again screaming baap re when dharam breaks sia pot and his antics while dharam tries to explain to sia that he did not collide with her on purpose but it was a mistake. 😆 veer was so funny at that timee..he covers his ears to not lissen to sia's bakwaas😆😆 and den his comments..just hilariouss😆 When sia is talking abt someone coming and teaching them a good lesson veer asks her "kya tumne koi sher paal rakha hai"😆😆 loved this linee..was so funny😉
  1. Veers entry as the budi banjaran😆 besssssstt part 😆😆

all those scenes had me rolling on the floor😆

crazy_kiran thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanniya

....THNX...KIRAN nice post indeed. 👏

veer style is always move ma world go.round....... 😳
😳

ur welcome😊

crazy_kiran thumbnail

Originally posted by: leelu0001

😆 😆 😆 14th and 15th epi were the best so far 😆

completely agree😊

crazy_kiran thumbnail
I forgot to add one scene in I love section, I also loved the scene where veer buys that toy and then gives it to a kid standing nearby, that was so sweet 😊