RaKa(Jatin/Shubhangi) Paradise - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 16 years ago
There is a possibility that he's faking, looking at his expressions and all, but still, we've got to put up with this for a while now.

Here's what I'm thinking:

This is Ekta's way of getting us to forgive Kasturi and think that she should go back with her first love.

Or he may just be faking it and this was just a way to bring him back. They'll continue like this for a few months then bring Raunak back to his real self.

Ekta has confused me though. πŸ˜•
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hello ladies/angels πŸ˜‰

How can you guys still believe Ra is good? I lost my hopes today, even after yesterday I still had hopes but after those flashbacks...donno what to say.
I think todays episode made it clear even thought it had many bloopers like all BT shows has πŸ˜†

cant believe Ra is evil and made all those things just to destroy Robbie, they made a big joke out of kasturi..poor girl, being used
Shivani is supposed to be Robbie's sister 😑 😑

I still dont think ra and Sh can be so smart, someone else is behind them πŸ˜•
pinky917 thumbnail
I don't think they can redeem raunak's character now...only thing is this really isn't a twist cause the story just does not make sense... it doesn't flow with the old story.
citygirl thumbnail
kully, khytee, julz i completely agree with u. u see they have made devika into the saint and kasturi into an angel al at the expense of the destruction of one character. who was like u say out in out a positive character. how de-creatives expect us to digest this..no idea. but they really must think us very dumb with this new twist. and expect us to accept it. they already killed him once to get ro/ka together and that was not enough. so they killed him again..(his positive character)..for what reason, also to bring ro/ka together. but this time, kasturi has the bow on her head saying angel..it was not her fault. de-creatives make it seem like this raunak held a gun to kasturi's head to carry out her revenge. so i have no choice but to laugh as they have made raunak character their new puppet to be used and abused at any time...wonder how they will make him disappear this time too. πŸ˜†

carry on de-creatives, carry on πŸ˜†

Abi Edited by citygirl - 16 years ago
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yaar i am hoding on to these inconsistencies for dear life im being naive and thinking this is all a big natak
pinky917 thumbnail
can't see how this is a natak...raunak should have stayed dead....at least i would have liked him still but now i can't stand him...by the way the title for this post needs to be changed as I don't see a paradise for raunak and kasturi anymore.
Edited by pinky917 - 16 years ago
May1902 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi angels πŸ€—
I'm laughing at the intelligence and the creativeness of BT right now πŸ˜† πŸ˜†. How could such a big name come up with such blooperish and stupid plots. They've contradicted themself so badly. Maybe they should just stick to making 2-3 dramas cos to me it doesn't seem they can handle more than that.

Besides Jatin's great acting the episode was absoloute rubbish. I'm still hoping that this is more of a set up (chances are dim)

BT great job ur doing now,  keep it up you'll be losing ur audience in no timeπŸ‘πŸΌ

May

Edited by May1902 - 16 years ago
nightangel thumbnail

🀣 πŸ€ͺ  🀣 πŸ€ͺ  🀣 πŸ€ͺ

^^ is d package deal 4 all Raka/S drama.....🀣🀣🀣

first of all thnx sweta, lubna & abi to say me "jaan" of d paradise...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— I m so touched dear but I alwyas feel with out all of u m nothingggggggg ...😳😳😳 

well now back to d real business πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

ok..chalo we grant dht Ra succeed to fill posion about himself in kasturi's mind & let his down 4m her eyes..may be now on she hates him like evil no 1...... πŸ˜† faltooo funda no.1

next kasturi goes back to banaras starts to luv with robz again...πŸ˜† "faltooo faunda no.2

kasturi & robz meet with eachother & start dhr life lovingly...πŸ˜† "faltoo funda no.3

alrite now u angels tell me wat's d role of Devika  - D queen of kasturi .....wat's d role of Gaurav as he claims dht he comes back as negative ?? πŸ˜† "faltoo funda no.4

aab ageeeeeee kya ??? πŸ€”

d end of d show  πŸ€ͺ

oh c'on BT.... give me brrrrrrrrrrrrake man!!!! 😑 stop dhis bullshit fake drama any more!!!!😑  u don't hav story just show dht we don't hav story we shut down dhis "shop called kasturi """" 🀣

but 4 d sake of us... stop dhis BBC raunak's drama...as if he is d one who knows everydhing 4m d day one wat will happend after 50yrs of all starcast of kasturi...🀣

go angels & find some senseful show of other production house rather dhn BT... πŸ˜‰

jai ho ekta mai ki..........🀣

Edited by nightangel - 16 years ago
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@all angels: nice going gurls!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
after readings ur povs nuffin left for me 2 say!!!!!

i just want to say hats off 2 creatives what a mind they have!!!!
how they have shown Ra/S planning all those stupid stuff since childhood!!!r they soo much intelligent to plan something like this 2 destroy RO!!!

talking abt bloopers so angels this is K-ekta's serial so bloopers na ho aisa ho nahi sakta!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

EDITED:
sorry sorry i forget 2 write abt JS!!!!😳
actually after watching epi  i think he shouldn't return as Bikram or Vikram it doesn't suits him. Ranuak the positive 1 was the best as compared 2 BR i think he rocked the serial through his positiveness!!!!!!

these are my views sorry if i have hurt some1!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Alina Zaidi - 16 years ago
JWMRK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi All,

I know most of you disregard some of us and even our congratulatory greetings as our views differ at times...fair enuf ...better to respect each other than argue 😊

But if you think it is worth it then I would really like to see your views as a woman on whether you feel bad for Kasturi and the way she was physically abused by Raunak.....I made a new topic on it.

If you dont deem fit to respond ...no worries....have a nice day.

Thanks