:.:Weekly Episode Discussion:.:

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey Yaar~iansπŸ€—

Instead of making different posts every week regarding the episode, I thought why not just make one post where we can all post our views on each episode?πŸ˜ƒ

This way we all can keep coming our views in this topic and plus our forum will stay clean..What say?πŸ˜•

Like the idea..then get cracking and start posting ur views on the latest episode....Make sure when u post ur views on an episode, u have the date stated so we dont get confused😳

Love and Regards,

Resham and Saraa

India-Forums Development Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*~sneha~* thumbnail
Anyone here????

Today's episode was just ROCKING..i just saw the video...ADI and KARISHMA were indeed a treat to watch πŸ˜›
lilroses_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^.^ Yeah, I couldn't agree more.
Very entertaining episode. I loved the prank they played on Karishma [hair oil]. Adi was so cute.
simpleL0VE38 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^^I agree, yesterday's epi was amazing. 😳 Is anyone here...?
SonPan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Luved the episode!! Adi is such an entertainer!! I luved the prank they played on BOTH of them!! Esp Adi's cause its soo tru!!! Hehe!! And I luved how he was soo embarassed and the "Sorry Aunty" was PRICELESS!!!! πŸ˜†
zinny.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SonPan

Luved the episode!! Adi is such an entertainer!! I luved the prank they played on BOTH of them!! Esp Adi's cause its soo tru!!! Hehe!! And I luved how he was soo embarassed and the "Sorry Aunty" was PRICELESS!!!! πŸ˜†

I agree. That one was truely such a gag. I couldn't stop laughing.

Although, the prank they played on Mouni Roy, I mean a Buffalo in courier mail! 🀣 I'm so glad this show started. Its a really good entertainment as well as a great gag for everyone! πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ˜†

Thanks for this tipic Saara di. Great idea. 😳

amz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey i didnt know there was a topic like this I
Think sajid and dias episode was funny i had fun watching it 😳
simi87 thumbnail
hussain video was too funny πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
cuteface_321 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well I really am not talking about a pecific episode but I just wanna say that I like how they kind of bring celebrities who we really dont expect like Sonu and Malika or Sonu and Isha I just like it how we can see fresh faces who we cant imagine competing against each other. I hope we get to see many new faces competing against each other
Just wanted to express mii opinion or feelings.
πŸ˜ƒ
simpleL0VE38 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Holi special-- OMG I don't think I even payed attention to the games... just Karan 😳 πŸ˜† .. OMG he was looking soooooo yummy☺️☺️ ahhhh KP 😍 πŸ€— 😳.