Posted: 16 years ago

Hello dear JJKniansπŸ€—

JJKN has ended long back so has the reruns. There is hardly any activity, in respect to contests, games or discussions. So the Dev Team had decided that it's high time the section needs to be archived. The updates and videos are there in the archives and we can always get our desired videos from there. πŸ˜ƒ

Half the members had left the section and only handful of people is active, the posts are getting repetitive and few are turning to spamming posts.

Hence the decision has been made that we will have to Archive JJKN Section. Please leave your thoughts on this post itself regarding archive😊.

Thank You

JJKN Dev Team

Edited by Ananya_A - 16 years ago

oh i dont know what to say anu

i have been here for long time and its a fact its not active like before

3 times archiving has been stopped

but i dont know there r ppl who r here and they like it here

let them say what they wud like to do

on my part if at all its goin to be archived mayb we all shud hv some sort of farewell thing

rest let others have their say

its good atleast jjknians r warned about archiving

Well, I guess the time has come to say goodbye. Although it will break my heart to do so. 😭

I know I am guilty of not finding the time to participate in games and contests but I have tried to contribute to the forum in other ways!!! 😭 😭 I guess it was not enough!!! 😭

But as Meena said, keep it open this week and let us have a farewell party.

I will also put up links of some good episodes that are still working for those who have not seen JJKN before and may never get the chance to see them as the reruns have stopped.

Btw, does anyone know how to download zippy videos?????

And Anu, after the forum is archived, can we still copy some of our favourite threads and download videos????? Pls let us know.

Edited by hansa - 16 years ago
Awwwwwww...Noooo 😭 😭 😭

When I come to IF I vist all 3 sections.I just hope nobody even our small gang dissapears just cause its going be archived. 😭

Please Guys....Stay In Touch through the RKb forum atleast!! 😳
Originally posted by hansa

Well, I guess the time has come to say goodbye. Although it will break my heart to do so. 😭

I know I am guilty of not finding the time to participate in games and contests but I have tried to contribute to the forum in other ways!!! 😭 😭 I guess it was not enough!!! 😭

But as Meena said, keep it open this week and let us have a farewell party.

I will also put up links of some good episodes that are still working for those who have not seen JJKN before and may never get the chance to see them as the reruns have stopped.

Btw, does anyone know how to download zippy videos?????

And Anu, after the forum is archived, can we still copy some of our favourite threads and download videos????? Pls let us know.

Previously it was possible, I downloaded all the JJKN videos from there last year, which were available at that time. Now they have closed that window.

As for archieving this forum, I have been less active at IF now. Let the other people say what they want.😳

If you all want then we can always have A JJKN Fan Club. 😊 we can all go there and discuss as much as we want.Hansa di,even if the section is archived you can still take the videos and download them.Everything will be the same just that you wont be able to post anything. 😊

I know you all are sad about the section being archived but the fact is half of the forum members have disapeared and there is no point keeping the section open as there are no new discussions. I am sure you all have noticed that the section is dead.

The farewell idea is really good. We can surely work on that.This has been the longest running section in IF so the farewell needs to be grand. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜›

Oh my!! I was not expecting this

Originally posted by Ananya_A

If you all want then we can always have A JJKN Fan Club. 😊 we can all go there and discuss as much as we want.Hansa di,even if the section is archived you can still take the videos and download them.Everything will be the same just that you wont be able to post anything. 😊

I know you all are sad about the section being archived but the fact is half of the forum members have disapeared and there is no point keeping the section open as there are no new discussions. I am sure you all have noticed that the section is dead.

The farewell idea is really good. We can surely work on that.This has been the longest running section in IF so the farewell needs to be grand. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜›

Yup, we need to invite all the old members as well. Put up the thread Anu and I will send the link to all the members I'm still in touch with 😊

oh yes a big farewell is needed give it some time anu and then try to invite all the missing members who cud be in touch with each other out of forum too
we can enjoy then and keep it open for some more time then we can say good bye
but its like karan johar title
kabhi alvida na kehna

fir milne ka mauka nahi khona chhaiye

hansa dont be sad we r there always u know that and we can do dhamaal in rkb forum but sadly its a weekly show only

armaan jaisa to nahi na hehee

πŸ˜†

Jiska daar tha vahi hua....... 😭
I do hope that we all can stay in touch and be active in the RKB forum.
JJKN felt like "our" forum where we knew everyone and I have had so much fun, short but very very sweet!
Awwwwwwwwww I am going to miss this soooooo much.
Thanks Anu for letting us know ahead of time.
And yes Meenaji a farewell would be such a great idea!!!