Feb 14th Brief Update/Pics/ Video

Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Some Bhak Bhak

TV is no-so-good today
The pics wont be around 35-40 like usual.. perhaps 30.. and the update will slightly be patchy then usual too

Bro is missing since the afternoon.. so im here to do the techi side - which is never good! LOL!
I do apologise 😳 Will try my best

Need anyones help!!!

You know the hymn.. Namastasay na mo-na-ma-ha [spelt phonetically by moi].. Does anyone have the Mp3 of it? or even know where I can get it from.. been tryin to help a person out and cant find it..

Would be really greatful if anyone knew 😳

Will be late monday.. holiday over! 😔

Happy Valentines Day!

Valentines Day Animated Gifs

hes tryin to be Sallu.. hes taken off his shirt! 🤣

Links

Adult Content in FanFics - For all to read

Chocolate day
Thought ud like to know that 😆

Banner contests that are taking place on IF!

Thursday 14th February 2008
No Kasamh se Tommorow

The show starts withJai all alone thinkin of what meera told him.. He looks over to Gangas hosp bed thru the hole and then goes to her... Rohna nahin rohna plays.

He goes to touch her face but he thinks of what he said to her and how he threw her out... The hug and everything to do with JG all go backwards in his flashback...

He takes his arm back completly and walks the streets of mumbai thinkin of Ganga. The time where she prayed about JWs children to live a long life.  

Meri duniya plays in the background and Jai thnks of all the times with Ganga..

Bani is at the childrens graves and Jai arrives.. Jai looks at Bani.. and then walks up to her slowly.. [the wind is whistling is u wanted to know 😆] Bani turns her face.. Jai sits down with a tear in his eyes..

He asks if Ganga is his daughter his blood.. [Precap kicks in here] Jai sayss he was in front of me all that time why didnt you tell me i had the right.. i am her father to hug her it was my right.. why did you not tell me..

Shes so big, 6 years old infact, ive missed 6 years of her life, the time she walked or even when she said papa..

Jai grabs banis hand and says our child will live.. He places his head on her lap and Bani goes to touch his head but decides against it.. [mash-allah my TV is wrkin so far! 🤣]

Raashi and the Godess is at the mandir. The pandit gives her a string sayin it demolishes all evil [perhaps jigs if we are lucky ]

Raashi says she is praying for Ranvir and to get him out of jail.. Raashi tells the Godess sayin she is going to tie the thread on Ranvir.

Jigs is at home and Karuna enters the room [she does this robotic thing with her head 🤣🤣]

Karuna tells Jigs that JW knows Ganga is his daughter.. Karuna gives her a white sari and glycerine and says go to Bani and co and say u didnt know.. Karuna says those hu dnt beg will suffer [or something] and says give in to JB other wise you will never succeed.. [see she is the brains!]

Part 2

Raashi has come to see Ranvir at the Police station.. Purva calls up Raashi and tells her that Ganga has cancer and the whoooooooooooooooole truth..

Raashi looks at the thread in her hand and says i have to go somewhere will be back later..

JB are at the hosp, Jai says i cant face Ganga after what i did.. Ganga calls Jai papa.. Meera is there.

Ganga says sorry for everything i have done.. Jai hugs Ganga.. Bani watches from far.

Ganga says u will be with me now forever, Jai says i promise i will be with u.. Bani walks up to the scene and Ganga says Papa will stay with us now.. and says my wish has come tru.

Ganga tells Jai that Bani used to cry for Jai everyday and she always remembered him.. Ganga says i knew but i didnt open my eyes.. it was papa right?

Jai and Bani look at eachother

Part 3

Jigs comes to the hosp fake crying.. Ganga is shocked.. and she re-iterates the relationship of Ganga and the family members.. Jai isnt impressed.. Ganga knws somethng is up. Jigs says she prays that.. Karuna says.. 'thumari umar lag jaye' 🤣

She was about to say blood cancer.. Meera stops her.. they go to get some medicines..

Ganga asks if something has happened to her? JB look at one another and she asks if she is goin to die.. Jai says dont ever say that and hugs her..

Jai goes to Bani and says i have lost many things in life, i am not goin to lose Ganga..

Precap: Jai says what do i have to do to save my child.. the doc says you need your wife here to discuss this..where is she?

----------

phew .. haath tak gaye! 😆

Video Update By Magnificent

KS - Video Update - 14th Feb InD *HQ*

Edited by *Piku* - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pachu.P thumbnail

Awww..heenaaa...a BIG thnk u jaani!

I was actually doing countdown for this since last night..urmmm..around 1130ish pm😳

Edited by ~Pachu*n*Abhi~ - 16 years ago
smiles_uk thumbnail

thxxxxxxxxxxxxx

jai still doesnt no about daksh being bani bro in law ... they havent cleared anything up

Edited by smiles_uk - 16 years ago
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thankooooooooo..looks lyk 2days epi is full of 😭 😭 and 😡 😡 😡 mainly on jais part and not 4getting flashbacks!!
shaz81 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG its too good poor Bani poor Jai and that horrible Karuna and her glycerin PLUS Jigs and her attitude !!!!!
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
aww poor ganga wants to be with her parents 😭 😭 😭
abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
so atlast... thank lord... bani dint touch jai... otherwise... i wud have 😡

i will hate if it goes in KZK way.... but alas... i think its going in that way only... 😆
Edited by abhilashasharma - 16 years ago
tina28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ohh that's really very sad make me 😭 😭
monix1981 thumbnail
awwww i am misssing todays epi cant find zee tv on my tv 😭 😭 😭 guess wil have to watch the video 🤢 ...but ur live updates are making up for it 😊 😊 😊 ... its as if i am watching em live...grt job dear 👏 👏 👏
gjjj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks henna for live update really appriciat your work. Any way happy velantine to you and family have a nice rest of the day.
Haven't watched ks regularly for past couple weeks but today sure gone a watch it only for RK's performance i am sure its worth to watch.
thanks
geeta