13th Feb 2008 - written update

sweetangel2028 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hi everyone
I'm back with today's update.
The episode starts with yesterday's happenings. Jhanvi gives the letter to Shekhar. He is just about to open it when his phone rings. Its Kaveri with the good news that the operation to make Sunny's eyes better can be done soon. He is overjoyed. He puts the letter in his jacket pocket. He speaks to Sunny who tells him the news and then the phone gets passed on to Jhanvi. He tells her that soon his eyes will be better and he will able to see her at long last. She looks stricken but bravely smiles as Shekhar is in front of her. They put the phone down. Shekhar spins Jhanvi round the room and takes her into the lounge and tells Shanta the good news. He tells her to organise a celebration in the evening. He tells all that he will be home early. His phone rings again. He tells the person on the other line that he is on his way.
He leaves the house but Jhanvi follows him and reminds him to read the letter. He asks her whether if it is important for him to read it now. She replies no as her future lies in him reading the letter. His phone rings again and she goes inside. He walks towards his car when he remembers what Jhanvi said. He slowly pulls the letter out of the envelope and reads the letter standing by the side of his car.
I don't know what was written in it but after he reads it he goes inside in search of Jhanvi. Shanta tells him she is in her room.Jhanvi is in her room pacing the floor and wringing her hands. Shekhar comes in and asks her if she wrote the letter. She says yes and that she couldn't help herself in writing what was in her heart. Whatever he decides she will abide by. She respects him. (she talks about her feelings in her heart but doesn't mention anything regarding her past)
Sunny and Kaveri enter the house and greet Shanta and Gudiya. Shanta expresses her happiness at his news. They sit down when Shekhar comes in with Jhanvi and says that sunny I need to talk to you. He tells him that he understands his need not to get married just yet til his eyes don't get better but in the meantime Jhanvi should get married. Jhanvi whispers to whom? Sunny replies to shekhar baiyya of course who else but if there's anyone else. She suddenly turns her head shocked towards sunny. They all laugh. Shekhar leaves. Jhanvi follows.
She tries to ask Shekhar to clarify things but he tells her that she had asked him a question and he has told her the answer. The phone rings again. He leaves. She goes inside.
She is in the kitchen making tea. She tells herself that Shekharji has accepted her even knowing that before he came into her life there was someone else in her life who was his younger brother. She doesn't have any tension. Why should she worry now as when Sunny gets his eye sight back Shekharji will deal with it. She smiles and looks into the distance. Shanta comes and they happily talk about her sadness. She tells Jhanvi that Shubot had told her to look after his sister Jhanvi. He didn't like seeing her sad face. Now she has told her heart's feelings etc to Shekhar there should be no tension. She says now there will be engagement then wedding. She asks Jhanvi to smile and they both do. JJhanvi offers to make tea for Shanta too who then leaves.
Madan is on the phone with someone asking to make arrangements to get him out of the place he is in. He then says to himself ganga I have found you and now you are trapped.  End on his face.
***********************8The End********************
Comments: I wonder what was written in that letter as we all know that the letter that she had written was taken by the guy in the black suit so it couldn't be about her past. What do you all think was written in it? I want to also know who that man was possibly saagar.
Interesting episode but all it entailed was hit and miss about reading the letter. Nothing much happened today.
Hope you all enjoyed the update today. See you all tomorrow.
Munira

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hannah thumbnail
hi Sweetangel... thank you for the regular updates this week.
sohni89 thumbnail
thanks 4 da update. One question y is madan after jhanvi a.k.a ganga??
Unique316 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for the great update!!! 😊
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey thanks dear! you are awesome! 😳
famy.kn thumbnail
i am eager to know tat mystery amn
thank u dear for the update 👏 👏 👏
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
huh? im confused so does shekar now the truth? i hope so 😕
sweetangel2028 thumbnail
Its very obvious that Shekhar doesn't know the truth as we all know that he wouldn't react like he did. How would any man or woman for that matter feel or react when it is revealed that your fiance who you are falling in love with was first involved with your younger brother/sister? You wouldn't react as calmly as Shekhar did. The letter must have something else written in it. I don't know what. I hope it is revealed what was in that letter in today's episode.
Sonhni89 Madan is after Jhanvi aka Ganga because he is obsessed with her from the beginning. He wants her and tried to marry her by force before she came to Mumbai.
I hope this clarification has helped to understand why Madan is after Jhanvi.
Munira
xarmaanloverx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sohni89

thanks 4 da update. One question y is madan after jhanvi a.k.a ganga??

yea she is

B.Viper thumbnail
thanks alot ur work is highly apreciated 👏