feb13 upate : hungama!!!

aroseindew thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

its past 12 in india so  ............

happy valentines'

to all those who treasure love❤️❤️

the episode starts with the promo shown yesterday ... the lady says that  aalekh hold be locked in a room as he is mad . vasu: mera beta paagal nahin hai then a guysays  he is  not just mad but also  dangerous and vasu slaps him

ambika and  others take aalekh to a room, ambika gives him medicine and makes him sleep she then asks others to leave and they do so except ranveer, hre asks amblika whats happening .. y was bhaiyya locked up in the outhouse like this? ambiks says that we'll go out and then talk ..

ranveer says to ambika " whts happening here ? i was told tht nhaiyya was given treatnment in sum hospital ? but is this the way he is treated ? bhaiyya paagal nahin hai ... sumthing happened to him which made him depressed .. and u all knw how innocent and good bhaiyya is .. then y r u all doing like this to my bhaiyya ? ambika asks him to stop and says that she doesn't answer to any of his questions but she can say only this that if vasu decided to do this way .. we cant question her  , wht ever she does will do only good to aalkeh afterall vasu is his mother .. and ranveer is convinced

outside :

the guy who vasu slpped says that is this the way to treat a guest .. u 'll have ssy sorry for wht u have done .. and everyone supports her , then the lady who said tat aalekh shd be locked in the room says " for ur this son only u asked my daughter's hand right ... this son who u said was abroad  ... u wanted to spoil my daughter's life by making her marry ur mad son  .. listen to this carefully ... u take away the dream of getting ur mad son married this janam"

vasu gets hyperrrrr!!!! :  i am vasundhara rajvanch and don 4 get u r talking to VR ... i dont accpet defeat at all ... this time all rhe other memebers of the rajvanch family comes out ... vasu says this is not only my challenge but also vada that i'll get my son married within 1 month aur uski dulhan itni sundar , itni susheel hogi aur tum sab ke aankhe kuli rahjaayegi aur ur moth with which u r going on saying all this will become quite  hum saabit kar denge ki hamara beta paagal nahin hai nahin hai wo paagal bas sirf ek mahina .. jus wait and watch. next party "shaadi ke khuse mei hoga aur tub tum sab zaroor aana.. aur ab sab yaha se chale jaao

all leaves............

(malit and vinu are standing in front of the gate )                                                                  malit: suno ji , now the gaurds dhyan will be on the guests so we can go thru this way                                                                                                             vinu : ab jaane se kya hoga ? party is over . so she'll cum back and atlast convinces him and they go in

otherside:

vasu leaves from there just then a call comes for vasu's hus .. he picks up and says " i can understand .. even i am feeling equally bad ... plz undetsand my situation also" keeps the phone and says " this is disgusting .. saare mehman naaraz hokar gaye hai .. wo maamuli log nahin hai .. they are all bigbig peple of the society  , business man and also my personal friends ..  i have been very badly insulted ..1st time in life i feel so low of myslef .. this is not done .. this is just not done .. i feel ashamed of myself and he leaves..

chachu tells them avni and her huis to so in ....

mali and vinu arrives there and sees sadi standing there ...   vinu says theyve cum to pick her from there .. said says  them to go nad that she'll cum .. but malti says "how can that be? bauji told us tht u'll be alone thts y we came o pick u up" ... sadi says tat she has to stay her 4 summore time .. he says  mama has told me to stay .. i'll cum soon

vasu is walking into the house .. she sees ambik and ranveer and asks them where aalekh is .. ambika says tht he is in vasu's room and tells her that aalekh is very much disturbed so be a bit careful ans vasu replies that she is also not less disturbed  and goes to aalekh ...

aalekh is sleeping .. and she speaks to him " i am sorry beta ... wht all i thought wht all i  did .. i never thouht this will be the result. and touches him  .. he suddenly gets up and sarts shouting and says that he'll kill her .. ambika , raveer comes in .. aalekh is stikl shoutng at vasu he takes a stool and goes to hit vasu and ranveer stops him .. vasu is all shocked ...

ambika tells him that he shdnt do this coz vasu is his ma.. vasu loves u  a lot ... she cares for u soo much ... aalekh says that all this is lie " ye mujhe baand karhi kai .. mujhe kitna dard hota hai .. i'll kill her ...

ambika : will i lie to u ? listen to me ... vasu likes u a lot ... ans u'll beat her with this stool ? if u dont listen to me  i wont talk to u .. aalekh says no .. and then drops the stool .. and then vasu tries to get closer to him but he tells her to leave the place ... and leaves

raveer then tells aalekh that he is his younger brother and he tht he promise him tht he will never be ted with rope again ... and also tht he'll be with ranveer in his room and they ll have a lot  fun and  ranveers hugs him.

promo:

vasu asking sadi " yesterdau night in the party were was ur dyan ? tum kaha kho gayi thi ? did u go to the puthouse? did u open that door ?

love u alll

poojja❤️

Edited by aroseindew - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

djaya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Pooja,
Happy valentine day 😳 2 u 2 and 2 all the IF members 😳
siya-akhtar thumbnail
thanks
happy valentines day 😉
siyasara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
thanks a lot...now wht is this...first vasu sent sadi to outhouse and now scolding her... 😕
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
can anyone pls tell me who is ambika?
aroseindew thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yipee

can anyone pls tell me who is ambika?

ambika is ranveer's chachi

yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2