Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanisha.g thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: sun_423

guys i talked to Rajeev yesterday..here is the convo.... 😊
i talked to Rajeev at 12.30 in the night....i called him....first i msgd him saying happy valentines day love surya at 12... he replied back saying thanx..wish u the same surya...then msdd him again & i asked will u be my valentine.....he msgd me back kaash aisa ho satha..and i was fulltoo blushing...then i sent him the next msg saying can i call u... he replied back saying u can..... i foran called him.... then i called said hiii....he said hii surya...i was giggling sharam aaying mujhko due to the msgs....i said happy valentine's day... he wished me back....then i asked will u be my valentine.....so he said kaash aisa ho saktha...then i asked him do u have a valentine....tho woh zara sochke bola no...then i told him u dont have a valentine so u can be my valentine na..i was laughing and he was too...then i asked him the same thing again tho he said....ur in hyd right...i said yaa...tho he said kaash i was there & i would have told yes yes yes... i was blushing..... he was like if i could catch a flight n cum there.....i was smiling all the way...then i told him shrutu's[shruti_gauri1] msg... saying i love u... tho he said kii convey my regards..n smiles to her.. then i was like we all jodi fans are missing u n aamna together....unfortunately she is not cuming kal on sbs but i'am coming...tho i said we all remember the last year sbs episode.....tho he said yaa.she was the only acctress i was paired romantically with...
he was smiling.....then i said we all jodi fans are dying to see u together... tho he said i think may be you have to wait for it.... then he said sumthing like i believe in destiny... then wont believe what he asked me he asked me so surya dont u have a valentine i said no... i don't.. then he was like wat are the boys doing...so i said they are not asking me because i have kept a no entry sign board because ur my valentine......tho he was like remove that board u'll get far better ppl than me... throw that board... so i said nooo nobody can be better than u...he was like i get a very caring , loving person in my life who is better than him..he was like there are many ppl better than me..... i said nooo...i told i want to meet him one day...then he was like if he comes to hyd he will meet me
he said hyd is big city n i might cum there for my movie promotion so i'll call u , sms u or mail u... n then i said i'll surely cum n meet u...then he was like i may have my exams..so i said i don't care..nolthing is more important than you...so he said no surya it is important..career is important... then i said yes..& i told him that Rajeev i wanted to tell you i'am going to give my degree third year exams this year..& i had given my MBA qualifying exam last week & i qualified in it.. i just wanted to share my happiness with you...he said fabulous...that is fabulous surya..then i told him that when ever he msgs me i feel on top of the world.. he said always you have to feel on top of the world...then i told him the other day when you msgd me i was on the road & i screamed..he was laughing...& i said you know keerthi right..he said yes.. i said so keerthi was like nakko cheek log pagal samjayenge..& i replied to keerthi saying main pagal hogayi with happiness.. he was laughing...then i told him kii i want too surely meet you..he said when i come to Hyd i'll msg you , call you or mail you.. i said sure... then i told him happy valentine's day once again..byeeee...good night..sweet dreams....he wished me happy valentine's day once again...then said byee & goodnight...phir i told him love ya...he said love ya 2222...[i could hear him smiling...] & i felt on top of the world.....i'am still feeling on top of the world.. i'am flying up above the sky..i'am sure i'am missing one or two points which i talked to him because i'am still so excited... he is such a sweetheart..i have never ever in my life seen such a person who is so modest...he is really a sweetheart..i had tears in my eyes after talking to him... i still cannot control my tears as i write the convo...he is simply the best...
i wanted to share my happiness with all of you my dear friend's here....

love ya
Surya...😳

wow suri di!u r so lucky and ur right he is such a sweet heart and thnx for share ur feeling with us 😊

kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey tanisha welcome!!! and happy valentines day 2 u!!!!!! 😳
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashishdabest

Yes jaanu exactly!!!! so lets finish this depressing convo here and be happy!!! just rock!!!!!πŸ‘

rightooooo..summiiii....where the party tonight..sapno ke din sapno ke raatein.. where's the party tonight..on the dance floor...

kashishdabest thumbnail

rightooooo..summiiii....where the party tonight..sapno ke din sapno ke raatein.. where's the party tonight..on the dance floor...

πŸ˜†the party 2night is in jodis hme!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

tanisha.g thumbnail
ya guys happy valentine day day and exactly!where is the party tonight πŸ₯³ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
kashishdabest thumbnail
tanisha wish u the same dear!!!!!! ye we shud party and celebrate the love of our jodi and there lovely moments 2gether!!! πŸ‘
crazyfanar thumbnail

guys i talked to Rajeev yesterday..here is the convo.... 😊
i talked to Rajeev at 12.30 in the night....i called him....first i msgd him saying happy valentines day love surya at 12... he replied back saying thanx..wish u the same surya...then msdd him again & i asked will u be my valentine.....he msgd me back kaash aisa ho satha..and i was fulltoo blushing...then i sent him the next msg saying can i call u... he replied back saying u can..... i foran called him.... then i called said hiii....he said hii surya...i was giggling sharam aaying mujhko due to the msgs....i said happy valentine's day... he wished me back....then i asked will u be my valentine.....so he said kaash aisa ho saktha...then i asked him do u have a valentine....tho woh zara sochke bola no...then i told him u dont have a valentine so u can be my valentine na..i was laughing and he was too...then i asked him the same thing again tho he said....ur in hyd right...i said yaa...tho he said kaash i was there & i would have told yes yes yes... i was blushing..... he was like if i could catch a flight n cum there.....i was smiling all the way...then i told him shrutu's[shruti_gauri1] msg... saying i love u... tho he said kii convey my regards..n smiles to her.. then i was like we all jodi fans are missing u n aamna together....unfortunately she is not cuming kal on sbs but i'am coming...tho i said we all remember the last year sbs episode.....tho he said yaa.she was the only acctress i was paired romantically with...
he was smiling.....then i said we all jodi fans are dying to see u together... tho he said i think may be you have to wait for it.... then he said sumthing like i believe in destiny... then wont believe what he asked me he asked me so surya dont u have a valentine i said no... i don't.. then he was like wat are the boys doing...so i said they are not asking me because i have kept a no entry sign board because ur my valentine......tho he was like remove that board u'll get far better ppl than me... throw that board... so i said nooo nobody can be better than u...he was like i get a very caring , loving person in my life who is better than him..he was like there are many ppl better than me..... i said nooo...i told i want to meet him one day...then he was like if he comes to hyd he will meet me
he said hyd is big city n i might cum there for my movie promotion so i'll call u , sms u or mail u... n then i said i'll surely cum n meet u...then he was like i may have my exams..so i said i don't care..nolthing is more important than you...so he said no surya it is important..career is important... then i said yes..& i told him that Rajeev i wanted to tell you i'am going to give my degree third year exams this year..& i had given my MBA qualifying exam last week & i qualified in it.. i just wanted to share my happiness with you...he said fabulous...that is fabulous surya..then i told him that when ever he msgs me i feel on top of the world.. he said always you have to feel on top of the world...then i told him the other day when you msgd me i was on the road & i screamed..he was laughing...& i said you know keerthi right..he said yes.. i said so keerthi was like nakko cheek log pagal samjayenge..& i replied to keerthi saying main pagal hogayi with happiness.. he was laughing...then i told him kii i want too surely meet you..he said when i come to Hyd i'll msg you , call you or mail you.. i said sure... then i told him happy valentine's day once again..byeeee...good night..sweet dreams....he wished me happy valentine's day once again...then said byee & goodnight...phir i told him love ya...he said love ya 2222...[i could hear him smiling...] & i felt on top of the world.....i'am still feeling on top of the world.. i'am flying up above the sky..i'am sure i'am missing one or two points which i talked to him because i'am still so excited... he is such a sweetheart..i have never ever in my life seen such a person who is so modest...he is really a sweetheart..i had tears in my eyes after talking to him... i still cannot control my tears as i write the convo...he is simply the best...
i wanted to share my happiness with all of you my dear friend's here....

love ya
Surya...😳

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—congo diπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›im really happy for u😳
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Riddhima

hey al....
well just nw in sbs there was a segmet hwere they were showing couples who broke off....
in teh end there was just oen couple they said whos stauts isnt know..ths our rajeev adn aamna..no1 ever knew whther they were together or not...bt know they hardly even talk..
thn they said thres a famous sayign always terminate a realtionship with a beautiful note at teh eaarliets otherwise........ 😭 sumthign like this...godh man why do these ppk ahev to depress sus.......... 😭 every1 keeps sayign teh same thing again again..wat is this........ 😭

well
lets hope yeh sab jhoot ho
and thats all's good between them
thx for the info though

kashishdabest thumbnail
hey preetu dnt worry!!!! jab thak jodi aake kuch nahin kehti im not believeing anything!! rajeev only talked 2 suri y'day bout aamna, if they weren't on talking terms he's avoid her 4 sure!!!but no he talked bout her, sab rubbish hai
kashishdabest thumbnail
oyeee guys lets play sum game shame!!! thori masti karte hain, aaj valentines day hai, a day dedicated 2 lovers aur itni pyari jodi hai jisse hum pyar karte hain kuch tho hona chahiye na, kyun πŸ˜†