Art-TV stars dealing with the stress fac.

-Srishty- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Found this in other section.😛

Recently, Krystle D' Souza quit Kahe Na Kahe because the long shooting hours was affecting her health. We ask some of the telly stars how they deal with stress mentally and physically.

Naman Shaw (Kyunki)
"Earlier I used to find the schedule very hectic but now I'm used to it. But still sometime I shoot for the whole night. Recently after doing a night shift, I came home at 8.30 a.m. I carry lots of fruits as it is very healthy and hygienic and gives you energy."

http://news.indya.com/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2008/February/N ews_20080213_111

From what we know Krystu didn't quit because of her health, right?😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desi damaka thumbnail
i said that from day one - but nobody took me seriously,,,,, again it is internal politics that kicked kystle out from KNK i am sure - you bet that ! 😭 for which i am still missing her -ekta are you listening !!! if that is the case bring her back 😭
lilroses_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article.
Poor Naman seems to be working really hard on his serials.
On a side note, I don't know how much truth this holds but the majority of articles state that Krystle couldn't handle the pressure of shooting such long hours and equally balancing her studies so she quit.
::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
THANKS... BUT NAMAN'S SUPERHUMAN OR SOMETHING AND MAYBE KRYSTLE COULDN'T HANDLE IT B/C SHE ALSO HAS SKOOL AND SHE'S A LIITLE YOUNGER THAN HIM- JUST TRYING TO HELP KRYSTLE OUT HERE!!
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nancy, from what numerous articles have said, it is inferred that Krystle left because of health issues/cause she couldn't cope with the long hours, so she is now in a smaller role in BT's other show, Kasturi.

Thanks for sharing the article! Kya baat...khud ka topic!!😳

Sanya, sweetie please don't use all caps, it is considered shouting on the forum!😳

Keep smiling...

Love

Soni

nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
so sad.....i dont y they're given such hectic schedules.....but i think naman has got used to it pretty well.......

LUV NANDINI
::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
sorry... didn't know.. wasn't trying to scream.. i was just clarifying... i'll remember it for next time 😃