how prachi deals with stress - article !

yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
TV stars on dealing with the stress factor

Recently, Krystle D' Souza quit Kahe Na Kahe because the long shooting hours was affecting her health. We ask some of the telly stars how they deal with stress mentally and physically.

Divyanka Tripathi (Banno Main Teri Dulhann)

"Sometimes we shoot for 20 hours which really tires me so to revitalize myself I take some multi vitamin tablets and electoral powder. At times due to the hectic shooting hours our sugar levels go down which naturally gives rise to a lower BP. I actually suffer from a lower BP so I prefer nimbu sharbat which is very energetic and refreshes me. I have changed my food habits as the set food is very oily. I carry juice cans too."

Naman Shaw (Kyunki)

"Earlier I used to find the schedule very hectic but now I'm used to it. But still sometime I shoot for the whole night. Recently after doing a night shift, I came home at 8.30 a.m. I carry lots of fruits as it is very healthy and hygienic and gives you energy."

Chetan Hansraj (Kahaani)

"My normal shooting schedule is 13 hours as my track in Kahaani is very important. To relax all the crew members play cricket. I remember last year I had shot continuously for 72 hours which was unbelievable. But later my health gave up and I was suffering from severe backache so I am taking extra care now. I still shoot for a maximum of 15 hours."

Panchi Bora (Kayamath)

"Health is more important than work so I take maximum care of it. I'm shooting and studying also so the schedule has been formed accordingly. I avoid set food because it is very oily and can even lead to acidity."

Romit Raj (Betiyaan and Maayka)

"At times it is very difficult to manage both the serials but after the shooting I want sound sleep for around 6 hours which is prescribed by doctors in general. For severe headache and bodyache, Crocin is my best friend. I also practice Vipashana, which is form of meditation related to the practice of Dhamma followed by Gautam Buddha."

• Dhanashri Kulkarni, Hill Road Media
  • Wednesday, February 13, 2008
  • source:

www.indya.com

Edited by yipee - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bee3nazz thumbnail
    Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
    wow interesting stuff!!
    i shall attempt to eat more fruit and try to avoid the oily's!!!!
    😉
    yipee thumbnail
    yeah fruits r always recommended for gud health 😊
    vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
    Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yipee

yeah fruits r always recommended for gud health 😊

😛

yipee thumbnail

hey vasantha ur prob is solved kya

linkin_vonsky thumbnail
    Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
    Thanks a bunch for sharing..... 😊 😊 😊
    -Junglee- thumbnail
    Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
    ya i am really skinny though but i eat healthy.
    yipee thumbnail
    now with milind disappearing, i think she needs to cope up with stress all the more