12th feb update - rani saves the prince

Posted: 16 years ago

There is a snag in one of the cars and everyone stops. The chief assistant bossily asks rani to get down to help him with the chairs😑 She is surprised with his behaviour but complies anyway. While the queen and the princess are sitting, the prince gets down talking to someone on the mobile.

U see my back, I see ur back game begins between rani & the prince and they don't see each otherπŸ˜•. Just then rani spots a snake crawling towards the prince which is about to bite him when she runs and pushes him away. Prince loses his balance and falls forward on the car in front him.

The princess is furious at rani for touching him despite realizing that she had infact saved him (Hellooooooooo what was she supposed to do talk to the snake in parseltongue)😑😑😑. The prince reasons to his sister realizing that she saved his life that infact they should thank her.πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘ The queen isn't impressed either and says the all rani did was do her duty and should not be thanked.🀒 ( I was sooooo disappointed and mad at her for saying that😑)

Meanwhile rani's mom tries her best to pacify munna who refuses to eat (cudnt see this part fully though).

Champa & Chameli are having the same dreamπŸ€ͺ of dancing with the prince on Yeh ishq hai from Jab We Met and in their sleep start fighting by pulling each other's hair (soooooooo not funnyπŸ˜•) and chachi comes yells at them and explains to them (againπŸ˜•) that rani is not going to enjoy herself but face hardships.

The royal family arrives at the palace and rani is overawed by the palace and her surroundings. The royal family after being aartified enter and rani is about to enter when the assistant stops her. Epi ends.

Precap: From what I could make out rani realizes why she has been brought and pleads with the lady head of servant to talk to the queen.

Comments : Good to know prince isn't a snob and is reasonable and a good guy but would have preferred if he had gone ahead and apologized anyway even if it was to rani's back and not listened to the queen. A good episode.

shwetha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

qau24 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey great update as usual ... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ...agree with ur many points and also share the same feelings and expressions ... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
like "U see my back, I see ur back game" .. πŸ˜† so apt ..ok fine raani cant but yudi can say oway ladki show me ur
face ... πŸ˜† ..but on second thghts doesnt sound romantic .. πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ ..
talking abt the snake talk ...first tell me one thing how can raani who just moments back cant hold onto the chairs ..pushed yudi soo hard kay baichara wahan ja kar pada .. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ... achank itni energy kahan say paida ho gayi .. quite powerful gal i say ... πŸ˜† .. tabhi toh snake bhi bagh gaya ...
and abt chmpa chmeli scne ..agree ..not at all funny .. πŸ˜•
agree with you a good epi on the whole ..... 😳

lubnaEdited by qau24 - 16 years ago
-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thas Swetha for the update. So that is why she looked shocked in the picture. SO its confirmed that they won't see each other until day of coronation. And also confirmed that Choti ma is not someone to be fond of. So how long till the day of coronation πŸ˜†
@lubna: pata nahin, rani itni strong hai, ya prince itna weak πŸ˜• but great to have u back though. 😳

@jc: I hope they rush thro' her settling and seeing each others back again and again. Really boring. Hope they bring up the coronation soon.

shwetha
May1902 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Shweta
Thanks for the update
I feel so sorry for Munna😭
-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I just watched the epi. It was nice. What a grand palace. Although i wished it looked more real and wasn't white. But i guess it adds to the fairy tale touch. i don't know the name of the actor playing Bhanumati who seems to be lady incharge of making Rani a royal servant. But i have watched her before...and she is good. I like her as an actress...tho i wish she is a good character in the story, even if she acts snooty with Rani currently hopefully she will be nice to her later when they get to know each other. Like a fairy Godmother. Its a Cinderella story afterall.
Edited by jinc118 - 16 years ago
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Shwetha! The prince was quite curious to see Rani but missed her again! πŸ˜† He was looking at her back aspiringly! πŸ˜†
pragalbha thumbnail
Shweta,

Thanks for the update!
I really enjoyed your comments on the episode πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Will watch it when its aired here.
3 angels thumbnail
thanks swhetha for the awesome update ... 😊

i think we must wait for the ball to watch yudi/rani first face to face meeting.

the rajmata and her daughter seems will be a great thorn in rani's path..

the rajmata was fishy and after watching this epi i must say she is a character to watch out..

now with rani already at the palace lets hope they speed up the yudi/rani first meeting and we get their love story... 😳

lovely comments swhetha and as always great job.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ..
qau24 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agree with you khytee ..... raj maata is one interesting charcter coz she is revealing nothing much about her true nature by her attitude ...by the way talkin abt her i read that now she wil be called something other then rajmata..but i noticed they r still callin her that ..or may be i heard it wrong ... πŸ˜•

lubna