jaanlover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Jiah Khan opposite Shahid in Ken Ghosh's next 

Jiah Khan, the hot bombshell who made her debut opposite none other than Big B in RGV's Nishabd has bagged yet another plum project. The actress has been signed opposite Shahid Kapoor in Ken Ghosh's yet-to-be titled film. This is Jiah's third film. She also stars in the remake of Ghajini alongside Aamir Khan.

Interestingly, a lot of names like Amrita Rao and even Kangana Ranaut were being considered to play the lead role but as luck would have it, it was Jiah who finally bagged the role. The film, which is set to be based on music and dance, will have Marty (who has worked with the likes of Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears) choreographing some dances.

Post Jab We Met, Shahid is surely riding high and with such an unusual pairing, curiosity will certainly be there when the film hits the screens

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

wow!! seems like ken is really loosing his touch.........he choose jiah over amrita πŸ˜•

Umm....No offense to Jiah fans,if any!😳

Edited by togepe30 - 16 years ago
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh God,Jiahhhhh???????Wot did he see in her and that too opposite shahid.Horror pair up.I was really hoping this time it wud be amrita
Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: richmich

Oh God,Jiahhhhh???????Wot did he see in her and that too opposite shahid.Horror pair up.I was really hoping this time it wud be amrita

yeh me too............i too wanted to see amrita-shahid in ken's film.........i luvd ishq-vishq...!

Wrong choice ken !πŸ˜•

Karotro thumbnail
shahid ki height kum nahi padegi πŸ˜•
Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: Karotro

shahid ki height kum nahi padegi πŸ˜•

hahahahahahahaha!!! lmaooooooo !!πŸ˜†

lovlymahima thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shahid like Jia coz Aamir like her and every one know Shahid big fan of Aamir πŸ˜‰
intresting, i like this jodi
Unique316 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Is this news confirm yet??? If it's true I can't believe he choose Jia instead other better actresses like Amrita, Ayesha, Kangana or Priyanka. πŸ˜• πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Intresting - would like to see Jiah in a new avatar. perhaps as a conventional bollywood heroine. I just cant picture her playing a salwar kameez clad kudi.
Edited by qwww - 16 years ago