-Khushiyana- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
Salaam Namaste Everyone!

Today is Plum Pudding Day!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Here is some information of this yummy day:

Plum Pudding Day

When : Always February 12th

Plum Pudding Day is your chance to eat some plum pudding. Doesn't this make you happy!?! You must admit, if it wasn't Plum Pudding Day, you probably wouldn't even think about plum pudding, let alone eat some.

Participating in Plum Pudding Day make take a little work. You will find vanilla and chocolate pudding on store shelves. You'll find banana and tapioca pudding, too. Unfortunately, we do not believe there is a packaged Plum Pudding on the market. That means you get the joy of finding a recipe and making it from scratch. You can also seek out a restaurant that serves it. Tip: call and check before you go.

Plums are popular in Chinese and Asian cuisine. It is likely that this day originated either in Asia, or was created by someone enjoying a Chinese plum pudding dessert.

Enjoy Reading & Eating!

- Yana

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guardian Angel thumbnail
Really appreciate your post. I love Plum Pudding with Custard at X'mas time. The English recipe is the best 😊
kothra thumbnail

Wow..i never knew abt this day...

we have so many food days..next time i will keep in my mind so tht i can ask my mum to make pudding for meπŸ˜ƒ....