11th Feb 2008 - written update

sweetangel2028 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Here is a brief update for today's episode. I have seen posts asking for the updates so thought I'd post a brief one for time being.
Madan escaped from Jail.
Kaveri talking to Shanta about the weather and persuading Jhanvi to marry.
Kaveri does so but Jhanvi brushes it aside.
They both go home.
Jhanvi is sitting on bed shivering. Kaveri comes with  a blanket and they talk about what the traditions leading to marriage mean to a woman. Kaveri again goes on and on about how much Sunny loves her etc. Jhanvi looks sad.
Madan decides to go to Mumbai when told that Ganga was last seen there in a big car with a beautiful woman.
Shanta comes with engagement rings for Sunny and Jhanvi to try on as both Kaveri and Shekhar have picked theirs out and tried them for size too.
Sunny tells Shanta to get Jhanvi fitted up first. She does so.
Jhanvi hands the engagement ring to him as Shanta is on phone. He is unable to put it on as he is holding a cup of tea. Jhanvi gets the tea cup of him. He then puts the ring on his middle finger. It gets stuck.
Shanta comes in again and tells Jhanvi with his ring as its on the ring finger. She hesitantly does so and places it on the correct finger. They both look disturbed. Jhanvi excuses herself and goes into the kitchen. Shanta asks for the ring and says its a perfect fit. She then leaves with both rings. Sunny is left holding his ring finger adn very disturbed.
Jhanvi is in kitchen having flashbacks of when Sunny said that you don't fall for someone you just met in your path sometime etc. She is holding on to the cooker knob and turns it full. She has tears in her eyes.
The big man of the village is speaking to the police regarding Madan escape and tells him to get him back into jail etc. (I fast-forwarded that bit as I found it boring. I enjoy the Saagar/Ganga scenes more than any other part of the serial)
I hope you enjoy the update.
Thank you.
Munira

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

famy.kn thumbnail
u r a doll 😳 thanx for the lovely update 👏 👏
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thnks!!!

i knew ganga aur sagar ka milan tho hona hi tha!
don girls thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thks for the update
=P 😳 😕 😊