Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aasha thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi Sweetrosy I couldn't find your update. that's why i am giving update for today.

Hi everyone. First of all welcome to our Telugu people, i hope this topic will get popularity in few days like our CHAKRAVAAKAM Serial. This is my first update. If there are any mistakes. please adjust for today....

Update 16th June-

Irfan's Aunty(nurse) is coming out of temple and the guy(James man) is coming from back with the car to hit her, meenwhile Irfan sees this from inside his car. He comes and pull her aside and she gets a small injury on her head. Irfan tries to follow the car but he couldn't catch it, he comes back and they take her to the hospital.Doctor says that she is ok and they can take her in 2 hours. But Irfan tell the doctor to do all the tests and she will stay here only till she feels good.Doctor goes away and Ganesh started crying.
Ganesh: says today we are there with her or else...
Irfan: Don't talk like that. Now she is fine and nothing will happen to her.

They both go in to the room. Irfan's Aunt says that she is fine and take her back to home.

Ganesh: says No not now they should do some tests till then you should stay here only
Irfans Aunt: But I am fine
Irfan: No they want to do some tests till then you should stay here only
Irfans Aunt :ok
Irfan: I will go back to home and inform Baba(Williams)
Irfans Aunt: Ok but dont tell to your mother because she will be worried.
Irfan: ok. and when he is going to leave,
Irfan's Aunt: says Take this Ganesh also with you
Ganesh: no I wont go. because once i left you alone and this has happened i wont do this mistake again.
Irfans Aunt: are u sure? If you stay here i will ask you lot of questions(reffering about vennela)
Ganesh: Then I will tell doctor to give injecton for you to sleep
They all share a laugh, and Irfan leaves.

Priya(the person who wants to marry sagar) comes to Sagars house and talk to his mother. She tell that she has got a good match and her father wants her to marry that person.Sagars mom is shocked. Priya tells that she loves sagar but he is not loving her.

Sagar mom: He told this to u
Priya: no, but he is telling to others
Sagar mom: who told you
Priya: Leave it that is not the problem, but it is true and i can't bear these insults. if u can do some thing please do it quickly or else i will marry some other person.
Sagar mom: can u marry someone other than sagar or will u be happy with some other person.
Priya: says May be i can't be happy but i can marry
Sagar mom: please don't hurry and take such decisions.
Priya: but what can I do that sameera is challenging me that Sagar wont marry u.
Sagar mom: u r worrying about her?
Priya: no but
Sagar mom: It's ok I will take care about it
Priya: ok but make sure that engagement will happen as early as possible
Sagar mom: ok
Priya says bye and leave.

Sagar comes to Sameera house, sam will see this from top floor and come down and stop him at the door. She asks him that why did you come here when i told you not to come here. He tells that he want to talk with her granny.
Sam: no and if he has any respect to her word please go.
Sagar: but u are not giving respect to my feelings

Sameeras granny comes and asks them why are you shouting outside come in. they came...

Sam(to granny): I told him not to come but he only
Sagar(to granny): i want to talk with u
Granny: ok come and sit, she tell sameera to go in side.

Sameera leaves.......

Sagar: Did I behaved anything wrongly with sam
Granny: No
Sagar: Did you heard any bad things about me
Granny: No
Sagar: Then why did you told to Sam to stop friendship with me
Granny: But Society will talk bad about your friendship
Sagar: But when sam and myself are not doing anything wrong then why should we think about them.
Granny: I know that you are not doing any mistake but Sam is my duty, I should take care of her. She should not feel bad anyday, that's why i told her
Sagar: But is it write to cut our friendship for this sake
Granny: I am not telling you to stop your friendship.But, your house is very far from here u are coming here daily and you are calling her in every one hour. If you do like this then what will all think. I am telling that there is some limit.
Sagar: I am sorry. I haven't thought about these but I like Sameeras company that's why i am doing these. From now I will be in the limits

Sameera is watching all this from top. She comes down and Sagar says bye to her and leaves. Sam hugs her granny and says if you would have said me not to talk then i wouldn't have talked to him but i would have felt very sad, Thank you granny.

(sorry guys I missed two minutes here)
Irfan is talking to wilson about the accident and that he has noted the car number, and when Irfan is leaving Willson calls him.

Willson: says is this really an accident are any preplanned, what i am telling is about James. May be he has done this because he is angry with you on that property thing.
Irfan (thinks to himself that may be possible but that is not only about property but some other things are also there)
Willson: just remember once how it has happened
Irfan:says I couldn't remember, all had happened very quickly , i will track the car driver and then only we can know about it.and he goes to his room.

Irfan, Willson and his co will come to the hospital. Willson enquiries Irfans Aunt about her health and how it has happend?

Irfans Aunt: I dont know, all has happened very quickly. I haven't even recognised that car is coming back of me. Irfan only came and saved me. Luckily today i asked them to come with me or else...
Willson: So Irfan came with you in the last moment
Irfans Aunt: yesterday also i hasn't gone to temple because Irfan's mother is not feeling well that's why i asked Ganesh to accompany me and luckily they came.
Willson: So the accident has only pointed on you and not irfan(what he is trying to find out is wether anyone is trying to kill Irfan)

Irfan is listening to all these(his face is like he has got some hint). He is thinking in the hospital at night and camera freezes on his face..............

If there are any spelling mistakes just try to understand because i cant recheck all this again. I hope you are not confused of this update please write your views.

Edited by aasha - 17 years ago
aasha thumbnail

Hi guys here are some photos of Preeti Amin(old Sravanti).....

THANK GOD atleast here she is smiling ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

aasha thumbnail

hi

just check this link and you can find vennela(sravanti daughter), she is really beautiful๐Ÿ˜Š

http://www.merasathi.com/matrimonials/telugu-matrimony

sweetyrosy thumbnail
thx aasha for a great update

I stay in US I get this serial at 9:30 P:M.That's the reason I havent wrote the update.

surya1000 thumbnail
Thanks for the great update Aasha..
Can someone please update Surya Vamsum serial also if possible...
sweetyrosy thumbnail
sorry guys I was busy yesterday and havent watched the episode.
sweetyrosy thumbnail
tuesdays episode

recap

the nurse is in the hopital.
saleem calls the guy and tells him to kill her in the hopital itself.
irfan asks the nurse whether u have any enimies.
irfan calls james and asks if he want to attack him he can do directly why bringing the aunt(nurse) in the middle.

james scolds saleem u can wait and kill her why did u take a chance when irfan is here.

rhaul mom will be crying in the hall.rhaul sees and comes there asks what hapeened.
mom:I rememmebered ur dad.If ur dad where there all the work he would have managed.after his death u maintained all the things very well the hospital house.
rahul:thats my duty mom.
mom:but why is sagar like that quite opposite of u.
rahul: what happened.
mom:priya came yesterday and told that her father saw a rich man to marry her.I dont know what sagar is having in his mind.priya says if u and sagar wont come and talk to my father I have to marry that guy only.
rahul:then we can go and talk to priya father.
mom:but sagar wont listen to me.From the childhood he wont listen to my words.
rahul: ok mom I will talk with him.
mom:does he listens to u.and now a days he is back of the girl sameera.
rahul:mom he respects elders.I will talk to him.

rhaul leaves and mom gives a wicked smile.

sagar is going out in the mean while he sees veneela and calls her tells her that her vadhina told that her name is veneela.
veneela tells I wont to go out.
sagar where
veneela near irfan.
sagar ok Idont know irfan I will search him.

mean while rhaul calls sagar to drop him to the hospital as his car is not working.sagar drops him

both goes inside the hospital there sees irfan.

rahul asks to the nurse why irfan is here and get the details.
sagar asks to rahul whats his name irfan
sagar tells that veneela is also to go out near to irfan I think the both of them shld not be the same.

In the mean while irfan asks his to frirnd to get the inf of why rahul is here.

rahul calls to james and informs him that irfan is here because his aunt had met an accident.

james tell this to gayitri and gayitri plans to kill aunt in rahuls hospital ( its mute)

thx
yratna thumbnail
hi sweetrosy and asha ...u both r really doing tremendous job. Thanks for updaing chakravakam serial. plz keep on updating... it is my favorite serial and lacks continuity becoz i moved to australia some months back
yratna thumbnail
sweet rosy could u plz let me know wheather Iqbal married to megamala or some one else??????
sweetyrosy thumbnail
iqbal did not marry to meghamala he married to the cousin of meghamala sorry forgot the name