Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aasha thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
hi sweet rosy

do u remember me, i am aasha.ya even i am interested in chakravaakam updates. it is better if we get some more people who r interestd so that we can start one new topic and give updates daily.even picture update also if possible.
sweetyrosy thumbnail
hi aasha
ya I rememmber u
ya sure we can do that
RAJAKM thumbnail
dear all

i am interested in telugu serials

i need daily updates

please send the telugu serials updates

thanks

leela
sweetyrosy thumbnail
hi

next story of chakravakam
irfan also starts sites bussiness (for the compition of james) what ever land is james want to buy irfan buys that land before james and calls to james as unknow person and challenges.For one of the site he challenges that he will do boomi puja in that so that he james can come and stop that.

Now irfan tells to wilson that he started doing real-estate business and he bought a land.wilson rememmebers abt james doing also doing the same business.

All of them do bhommi puja on one ausipisious day.Now james,gayitri,Rahul,Inspector,Salem plans how to stop the puja they will get a sloution.First salim with the gang go to the land place and sees irfan,wilson and get shocked and tells to james all r shocked, james also will come near the land and is shocked( rememmbers IQBAL)

Gayitri tells to james that to go and visit Wilson and ask why he is doing all this.James will go there and takes to wilson.
The puja is done well.again james gang plans an idea to stop the work in that land and finally gets an idea.THe next day he calls Irfan and tells to go to the site place and see.He goes and sees that there is a full crowd of people and sees that there is a god statue and all the people near by tell that there they will construct temple and irfan tells ok atlast.

Sweetyrosy
surya1000 thumbnail
Thanks for the update sweetyrosy
sweetyrosy thumbnail
hi all
next

In the other side sravanthi daughter(sameera) and son come to india.
Sameera joins in college for her Dr course there priya and the group rags her.One of the guy(forgot the name) stops the ragging he is priyas friend.
Irafan and sravathis first daughter (she is in the custody od james) love each other.irfan names her as vennela.
In the mean while a nurse gave vennela to james when she was small comes to james and ask abt the girl.
james get afraid and he chages the place of vennela keeps in rahul place.

from today I will update daily
sweetyrosy thumbnail
hi
14th june

replay

1.james want to kill the nurse and saleem plans this.
2.sagar(I told I frogot the name in my last post) parents arrange a surprise engagement for priya and sagar.

story
irfan closet friend is ganesh
the nurse also stays in the wilson house.
nurse asks ganesh to take me to the temple he first disagrees and then irfan comes and tells he will accomany her and gaensh also told that he will also come.

one the man is watching all this to kill the nurse he calls saleem and says the info how many r going to the temple.saleem tells to follow them.

sameera and sagar go for a drive and stops at a place.
sam: will tell to sagar that from now onwards we wont speek nor talk with each other.
sagar: asks whats the reason sam tells that her grandmother does not like that.because the people around us will talk abt them.
sagar: says its ridiculous.
sam: I will listen to her she just like my grand mother.(she is rama prabha).she will tell because for my good ones onlyh naa.so I will stop.
sagar:u dont like to be a friend of me .
sam:what is the diff I f I tell u or not.
Sagar:plz tell
Sam:I like to make friendship with u
and says bye and she left.

they show irfan ganesh and nurse travelling in a car and the guy fllowing them.

gayitri is laughing and maid servant(name suneeta) asks why she is laughing tells that irfan is smaller than veneela and laughs.she asks suneeta that I will tell to james that we shal marry both irfan and veneela.suneeta first hesitates and then tella that it will very nice.
gayitri laps her and tells I know u will ans me that way only.now a days ur getting sympothy on her so get out of my house.suneetha tells sorry and gayitri excuse her and tells this shld no repeat again.

irfan,ganesh,nurse entered temple.the guy watching calls sallem and tells all the three went inside.
irfan prays that whereever veneela is there she sld be fine.puja finished and they came back and will sit there.
ganesh asks to the aunty(the nurse) what did u pray. she tells she prayed that veneela and irfan shld be good.
they all go back to the car but they forget the puja tray(puja sanchi)and again she goes back and that guy watches this.

If there r any mistakes plz let know Iam very at poor at wrtting.

sweetyrosy

josa515 thumbnail
hi
I am also interested
josa
aasha thumbnail
hi sweet rosy

Thanks for the nice update.....i hope more people should come so that we can ask moderators for a new topic. anyway u r doind a great job 👏
surya1000 thumbnail
Hi sweetyrosy, Thanks for the nice update...