Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
What Ayeha Akshay and hotness!! πŸ˜† R u saying it for sure? I think AK is a great actor, he is cute but I dont think he is hot but newys thats just my opinion.. i m sure deepika and his chemistry will be great but they dont make a hot pair..
Wow meena I liked the idea of pairing her with vivek, he is good looking tall, I liked his acting in shootout at lokhandiwala.. but too bad he is consider as a flop actor these days.. otherwise deepika and him mite looks good 😳 😳
madiha_17 thumbnail
Alvida Ranbir, Hello John!

After Katrinas role was deleted from the Yash Raj film with Kapoor, another was offered to her with Abraham

By: Upala KBR

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------

Katrina Kaif may be on a high as she has signed two films in one week β€” one with John Abraham for Yash Raj Films to be directed by Kabir Khan and the other with Akshay Kumar in Shree Ashtavinayak's Blue. But the fact is that Katrina was offered the Yash Raj Film as a sop! This is because her role was deleted in the other Yash Raj project, directed by Siddharth Anand, with Ranbir Kapoor, Bipasha Basu, Deepika Padukone and Minissha Lamba.
Sop sob
Says a source, "This is one of those rare occasions that a heroine's track has been chopped from a film, while there are three more actresses whose portions have been kept. Katrina was slated to shoot for the film this month. They decided to do away with her role as the other actresses have already shot for the film (Deepika, Bipasha and Minissha have completed schedules in Mumbai and Australia). That's why Yash Raj offered her another film as a sop, so she doesn't feel upset. She signed John's film last week. Salman knew she was doing John's film and in fact, had told her she should do it. Salman doesn't want his personal equations to come in the way of Katrina's career."

Too long
Yash Raj Films spokesperson Monica Bhattacharya confirms that Katrina's track has been taken out from Siddharth Anand's as-yet untitled film.
She says, "Siddharth Anand's next film which is slated to release later this year is a story about a man (Ranbir) and the four women he meets. Sixty per cent of the film has already been shot and we found the story was becoming too long. As a result we decided to do away with one girl's character altogether. Katrina's character was the only one that has not yet been shot, so we decided to do away with her character."

I think its good that they have made a four girls story to three girls now.. 4 girls story was indeed long and filmi.. but too bad that they chopped off kat charcter like that 😳 but i hope it doesnt effect the story much..and hope they develop the story of deepika character more..

madiha_17 thumbnail

Btw guys I asked in last fanclub about the film pirate. I read in deepz filmography that she is the part of this film.. was that just a rumour only? whats the status of this film, is it announced?

Its confirmed that she is filming in these four projects for sure πŸ˜ƒ

Siddharth anand next starring Ranbir kapoor, katrina kaif, minisha lamba and Bipasha Basu

Chandni Chowk to china starring Akshay kumar and deepika as leads.

Imtiaz Ali next starring Saif Ali khan and Deepika Padukone as leads

Subhash Ghai next starring Ranbir and Deepika as leads.

Jahnvi_4 thumbnail
^^
πŸ˜› hehe, yes i hope it'll be my deeps 😳

oh yes and pirate is with kunal khemu and shreyas talpade. It is more or less confirmed. deepika has given dates and film will most likely start rolling after june or july . I guess deeps will be like the main protahnist here considering the ''actors'' πŸ˜›
Jahnvi_4 thumbnail
and isn't she doing a film with karan johar is that a plain rumour? πŸ˜•
Jahnvi_4 thumbnail
WOOOT page 7 already. Sweeet. At this rate we'll have FC # 3 already πŸ˜† Edited by Jahnvi_4 - 16 years ago
madiha_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jahnvi_4

^^
πŸ˜› hehe, yes i hope it'll be my deeps 😳

oh yes and pirate is with kunal khemu and shreyas talpade. It is more or less confirmed. deepika has given dates and film will most likely start rolling after june or july . I guess deeps will be like the main protahnist here considering the ''actors'' πŸ˜›

Wat thats great I want her to do this film and work with more younger actorsπŸ˜ƒ But maybe she starts it later on as of now I havenot seen her talking about this project, we will see anyways, I lke Kunal khemu 😳

Haha and about karan johar projct, that would be sooo cool but lol its only a rumour, k jo is busy with his two projects of srk and kadz and other of john abhi and priyanka πŸ˜›

Edited by madiha_17 - 16 years ago
madiha_17 thumbnail
Ranbir, Deepika are new Pepsi ambassadors
BS Reporter / New Delhi February 11, 2008
Soft drink major PepsiCo India has roped in emerging Bollywood stars Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone as its brand ambassadors. The duo will be seen with Shah Rukh Khan in Pepsi's first campaign of 2008.

Ranbir and Deepika join Pepsi's brand ambassadorial team comprising  Bollywood's stars Shah Rukh Khan and John Abraham along with India's leading cricketers - Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Yuvraj Singh, Sreesanth and Robin Uthappa.

"The brand ambassadors of Pepsi are not only the face of the brand but also help strengthen the brand's connect with its consumers. We are very happy to associate with Ranbir and Deepika," Sandeep Singh Arora, executive VP (cola marketing), PepsiCo India, said.
madiha_17 thumbnail

Director Imtiaz Ali locked horns with Saif Ali Khan over the casting of the leading lady for their next film and it was the former who won. The director of Jab We Met fame has cast Deepika Padukone instead of Kareena Kapoor with the actor.

It's not official yet. But Saif's first production will start shooting in May 2008. It won't star Saif's ladylove Kareena. The matter in fact became a big bone of contention between producer Saif and director Imtiaz.

When contacted, Imtiaz, known to speak his mind -- he has confessed he signed Kareena for Jab We Met without liking her work in any of her earlier films -- is as usual forthright.

"It's very simple. Deepika suits the role. Kareena, who is my absolute favourite, does not. Fortunately or unfortunately my fondness for an actor is not the criterion for casting," Imtiaz told IANS.

"I cannot cast Kareena wrongly, not after casting her so perfectly as Geet in Jab We Met. I respect her talent too much for that. No one knows her worth better than me. I'm sure I'll write a role for her in my next film and happily queue up outside her door for her dates," he added.

Said a source close to Saif: "If Saif had his way he'd want Kareena in every production starting with his first. In fact, he was quite sure that his production house would take off with a film starring Kareena along with Saif.

I cannot cast Kareena wrongly, not after casting her so perfectly as Geet in Jab We Met. I respect her talent too much for that. No one knows her worth better than me-Imtiaz Ali"And since Imtiaz had just delivered a big hit with Kareena, Saif saw no problems on that front. Little did he know that Imtiaz had other plans. The director was sure that Kareena wouldn't suit the female lead this time. He insisted it had to be Deepika."

So gys after CCTC shooting, deepika will start this project πŸ˜›

madiha_17 thumbnail
Hye nihalfan u r already added in member list πŸ˜›