Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dits thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Diappointing! I wonder who the hero is going to be?

I hvn't watched JWM, but read in a lot of places that Kareena is the strongest contender for most awards this year. I've only liked her in Don's Yeh mera dil

Yeah but Kareena's Geet talks and talks in the movie, right? Trisha can do that 😆

She will want this to be a hit.........esp sice Kireedom and Bheema weren't very succesful.

Edited by ditty - 16 years ago
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

ditty i think our other 'favourite' asin can do it better than trisha.😆😆 btw you're right. looks like trisha's lucky streak in kolly is running low. too bad for her, excellent news for us!😃😆😆

PS : the film's hero is dhanush hun. it's in the article itself.😊

jasunap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
trisha and dhanush??? 👎🏼 🤬 that in itself is a bad combo. neither can act. and there are no fights either. i wonder what dhanush will do.
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The thing is, I have heard her speak in Tamil in an interview with Vijay Sarathi - that is why I could not stomach her (mis)statement that the reason why she does not speak in her own voice is because she speaks Tamil with an English accent. 😡 😡 and 😡
utopique thumbnail

Originally posted by: Karthikka

The thing is, I have heard her speak in Tamil in an interview with Vijay Sarathi - that is why I could not stomach her (mis)statement that the reason why she does not speak in her own voice is because she speaks Tamil with an English accent. 😡 😡 and 😡

Dhanush in Shahid's role!! thats a greater disppaointment than Trisha for Kareena...

utopique thumbnail
i dont think dhanush can pull off that rich boy, sophisticated kind of character.. who else would fit into that role?? any takers? how about Siddarth?
Shivanee31 thumbnail
I really don't understand why Trisha is lying about her Tamil speaking!!I have actually heard her speaking in tamil with her mom at the Chennai airport and they both were quite good!She is a nice girl but sometime too fake!Well I would rather prefer to have Asin playing Kareena' role but maybe Trisha will this time be up to the mark and meet our expectation!!Howeer I strongly believe that Dhanush is the wrong choice to play the role of Mr Richie rich!!!
Anyway thnx 4 sharing and lets hope for the best!!! 😊
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for sharing info Jiggs.
😊

Dhanush - Trisha ???? ............ hmmm...... better not waste my money even buying pirated CD. 🤢   I cannot stand Dhanush at all. Puke! 🤢 🤢
suram thumbnail

Which dumb director had the brainwave of pairing Dhanush and Trisha???? 🤢 .....May be they will reverse the characters and the sophisticated Shahid's character will be become "road side romeo" poriki character to suit Dhanush and Trisha will be playing the rich girl...LOL!!!

But like Caryn said....I would not even rent a cassette leave alone a DVD to waste my time watching this @#***@#@%% movie coz I SIMPLY CANT STAND Dhanush...and have been successfully avoiding his movies!!! The only exception being Kadal Konden... he suited the geek role to the T... 😆

suram thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenim

Trisha "the Peter Actress" as we call in Madras Bashai, she vuttufies Peter all the time  😆

I don't know if I said this already, may be not..
When Trisha was probably in her early teens I have seen her with her Mom Uma Krishnan in the swim club, where a bunch of us learnt swimming. She used to come there after school. Her Mom Uma was my boss's classmate and being a busy body that she is, her Mom would talk to us when we take our break. The mom used to have loads of make-up on her all the time, even in the sweltering sun, by the pool 😆 

Anyway, I've seen with my own eyes and heard with my own ears that Trisha could speak proper Brahmin Tamil with a Palakkad accent, to her Mom. No.. not the one with English accent  😆 

Anyway, I would have never ever, ever, ever believed if someone had told me then, that the skinny girl with absolutely no looks would become a very popular star. None of my friends in the swim class would've believed it either!

For that matter, I would't believe any one who grew up in Madras coming from a Tamil family, if they said that they don't know Tamil. I had a number of friends, who only spoke Marwari, Gujarati, Sindhi, Marathi or whatever language at home and spoke Tamil like a Chennaiite at school. There were quite a number of girls from Church Park (where Trisha went to school) who moved to my school for their grades 11 & 12 and quite a few of them were stinking rich "Elite" kids, who spoke various different languages at home including English (the Anglo Indians). And almost all of them, can speak tamil quite well, believe it or not.

So, this Trisha faking her Tamil saying that she went to Church Park convent and every one spoke only English there, is getting so old on me. This probably is the reason, why I even dislike her so much. I mean, where is all this faking going to get her.. all her lies about not knowing Tamil. Some one has to tell her it is not the "in" thing, right now, what with actresses from Bombay and Kerala speaking, if not trying to speak Tamil right, left and center.

May be some one warned her about it, and quite recently in the Kalaignar TV interview, one could see that she used more tamil words (than English) in her Tamil interview.

But for Ms.Chennai.. it's a pity that the questions are all in English and the answers are expected in English too. I really doubt that the Q&A are in Tamil. That's why one can see people who know only a few words in Tamil, coming from cities like Hyderabad / Bangalore winning the title. I think the pre-requisite for contestants is that their current residence should be in Tamilnadu. And therefore, most girls from other states, just move to Madras for the time being to compete. Well.. only b'cos winning such titles is like a stepping stone into Tamil cinema.

A quiz - do any of you guys know which other actress won Ms.Chennai but is still struggling to make it big in Kolly ?

Aye Jenimu kannu... Antha Tirisaa ponnu Peter ye thaan...allam somma udaansu...  She thinks that its cool to pretend like that....she acts coy in most of the TV interviews..Yuck!!! Man!! 

There is one Tamil movie.. I forget ,...where she comes as the heroine's friend.. may be Simran was the heroine... She looked everybit the geek that she is!!😆...Just by sheer luck she has become popular!!! ( Of course also *ahem* connections)!!!!