Written Update:8th February

nishkala thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Today's episode starts with Dharam asking Veer about BheemSen's death,Veer tries to enact the whole scenario and in the process fakely faints,when Dharam comes near him V says "Phir mere aankhon ke saamne se BS gir gaya"

Dharam Says"Bheem Sen ke maut se jyada hume is baat ka dar that ki tum humse jhooth bol rahe ho".......then D promises to V that he will never doubt Veer anymore๐Ÿ˜Š.

Shera is thinking of the day when her mother's funeral pyre was lit,her father comes to her and Shera says"baba main maa ke baghair nahi reh sakti",for which her father consoles her by saying that"Waqt ke saath saath yeh dard bhi kam ho jaayega"

Maharaj Aryavardhan is thinking about Beera's prophecy and then Dharam's words,he prays to the goddess and says"Humaare Dharam ko us maseehe ke Saaye se bhi door rakhna"

Now.......Dharam and Veer are standing and looking for that kabeela,Dharam realises that it is not a kabeela afterall and he becomes happy,Veer understands the reason for Dharam's happiness and pulls his legs .

Sia is asking for some entertainment from her maid and her maid says that she has arranged some neighbouring villagers for that.Sia says she will take some rest while the maid waits outside.

Those bandars(as Agni calls them,sorry don't know the name๐Ÿ˜•)tries to enter inside by following D and V.

Babu and Bheemsen are riding on the horse when babu falls down because of the spiked rod that has ben laid by those bandars for D and V๐Ÿ˜•.Bheem Sen goes to fetch some help.

Dharam is afraid of going inside,but again Veer taunts him by saying that"AryaNagar ka hone waala raja ladkiyon se darta hai"๐Ÿ˜†Dharam agrees to come inside but on one condition that Veer will do the talking๐Ÿ˜†They both enter but through the back door.

On entering they see Sia lying down on her bed with the facepack,her eyes being shut๐Ÿ˜†Veer tries to take the fruits quietly but in the process drops a glass,Then he starts talking like a girl๐Ÿ˜†Sia asks "aa gayi ho tum,Thodi der mera pair daba do"thinking that it is that maid who is making the noise๐Ÿ˜†Veer asks Dharam to go and Dharam goes to Sia,and starts pressing her legs but Sia asks "itni zor se kyun daba rahi ho" for which Veer again replies in the feminine voice that since Sia must be very tired,her legs are being pressed hard๐Ÿ˜†

Sia doubts and asks for the voice change,and Veer replies back that while yawning "Humari mooh mein Macchhar chala gaya"๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†and then he says"aap bhi mooh bandh karlo nahi to macchar chala jaayega,yahan bahot macchar hai"๐Ÿ˜†Sia immediately shuts her open mouth.The maid enters now and shouts on seeing these two ,Sia opens her eyes and asks her sainiks to capture these two hooligans for which Dharam pleads and says that he himself is a rajkumar......but who bothers!!Sia asks these two to entertain her before punishing them๐Ÿ˜†

Now,jaimama is again saying to Agni that by killing these captured shramiks Agni will succeed in killing many shramiks while Dharam failed to capture even one Bheem Sen.So Agni will win the crown.

Veer's sister says that they are being made as the "bali ka bakhra"and retaliates to jaimama,he hits her inturn.and asks for her mom's whereabouts.He asks his sainiks to go and fetch Pari.

Jai and Agni again play the same game that they palyed with Veer's father and kills many shramiks,now it is Veer's sisters turn to run and die.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wasn't that exceptionally long di? ๐Ÿ˜‰
I loved it!!thank you ๐Ÿค—

ps :- kisi ne kaha DV won't come on fridays? ๐Ÿ˜•
Rash2cool thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘
thanks dear.... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Loved it toooooooo ๐Ÿ˜ณ
MaaU thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow itz cool dii chalta hain lamba kabhi kabhi ๐Ÿ˜†
Thx aton ๐Ÿค—
-dramaholic- thumbnail
Great Update! Keep it up ๐Ÿ‘
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
ooo first time me reading such a long bit by nishu.. mazaa aa gayaa... nallave yezhudhare.... ๐Ÿ˜› keep it up ๐Ÿ˜› Edited by lashy - 16 years ago
nishkala thumbnail
I think kuch jyada hi lamba ho gaya ๐Ÿ˜• sorry,first timer..... ๐Ÿ˜† more over Megha will be back in action or else Ishita will take over so I won't be troubling u all much ๐Ÿ˜†
BTW,I found few scenes too funny so went on and on .....by explaining the whole thing,it ended up this big! ๐Ÿ˜•
charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks alot 4 great update
part 2 vidz is not working bt i have read it......Thanks again