Kamya Punjabi’s snake-shot!

charliecate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Kamya Punjabi, who plays Sindoora in Banoo Main Teri Dulhann, initially refused to shoot with a snake (cobra) for a scene in the show. But after some convincing, Kamya and co-star Sharad Malhotra managed to pull it off successfully.

Talking to us about the scene, Kamya says, "There was this scene where I and Sharad had to shoot with a snake. Initially, both of us refused to do it as it was a real snake. However, after a little persuasion, they convinced us and we managed to do it."
Kamya says though they have done lots of stunt scenes involving fire, water and glass pieces this was a scary one. "Though the snake was non poisonous, it was still scary. Our team is very dedicated to work so both of us did it. In the end the scene came out well."

Explaining the scene further, she says: "I had to hold the snake and put it on Sagar's chest. We had no retake but they had to get various angles of that snake so we had to hold that snake many times. Looking back, we do not have any regret as it was nicely done and it was what the script demanded. So we are happy."

Before this, Sharad and Divyanka have done many stunts for the show, though they had hurt themselves. This snake stunt will be telecast shortly.

Right now, Sagar has once again started behaving like a child to find out more details about Sindoora. It is the combined plan of Vidya and Sagar. Vidya has managed to reveal the truth about Sindoora to Sagar and now Sagar wants to find out more and so that he can expose her in front of everyone.

http://news.indya.com/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2008/February/N ews_20080207_51

Sorry if it has been already posted
Edited by charliecate - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaybee23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I would be REALLY scared and WOULD'NT do the scene unless I wore gloves 😆
xXxSHAMILAxXx thumbnail
no sh*t! 😆 i would be scared to death i dunno how they managed to convince them 😛
afreen_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks 4 da article
i was searching 4 dis one
DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Oh! Eeeuw! A snake! Hats off to them... I would never!

charliecate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Me 2 i would have been scared even if it wasn't poisonous.
***roshni*** thumbnail
Same Here

Love Roshni
ammmu thumbnail
Already posted, thanks! 😊

Topic closed.