Posted: 16 years ago
Tonite:

Overall an emotional episode especially the scenes with munna was😭

Rani's mom is about to say something to the Queen when munshiji interrupts them and cleverly deflects the conversation. Rani's mom thanks the Queen with gratitude for taking time out to talk to her and leaves unable to say anything about rani's education

Rani tries to encourage her mom and dadi about her leaving. Her teacher, Gita, Panditji everyone comes to bid her farewell. The chacha chachi come too to bid her farewell faking their sadness.

Munna is very upset, she tries to pacify him, but he does not want her to go. Rani just to cheer him up gives a false promise that she wont leave and they play for a while while she remembers her moments with munna (must watch scene, beautifully enacted by bothπŸ‘ and emotional too😭)

After a while in the pretext of playing hide & seek she leaves him and feels very bad for lying to him and leaving him like this. Epi ends as munna realises that rani is gone.

precap: Everyone is waiting for rani at her home to begin her journey.

shwetha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank u so much 4 update
another emotional epi 😳 😭 ......that munshi 😑 I knew he will stop her.....ohh poor munna 😳 ...he will miss her so much 😭 .......I didn't get precap
3 angels thumbnail
thanks a lot swhetha for the update..

a very emotional epi and yes feel really bad for munna..

rani /munna shared a very strong bond...she loved her bro very much though he was mischievious..

will comment more after watching video....

@charmed ones: Since rani was with munna the whole time, ppl are at home waiting for her so that they can take her to the palace to begin her journey. I hope this makes it clear, sorry was in a bit of rush.

@khyatee: thanx for yesterday's update. tonite was an Emotional one, story didnt move much, but rani-munna scenes were really touching. I hope they dont ignore munna altogether after she goes to the city.

shwetha
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
NOOOOOOOO
im gunna miss munna i hope they keep him as an active character coz he is just tooo good!!!

xXx
brown.eyed thumbnail
Thank You soo much...for posting the video...:D
qau24 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks a lot shwetha .... 😳 ... awesome update as usual ...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ..didnt watch the epi ..but after reading ur views and points ...watched it .... knew that munshi jee will reach and speak at the right time .. 😑 .... chalo dhooti sambhal kar bhagnay ka koi toh faida hoa ... πŸ˜† ... and for the rest of the epi ...mmmm ..i m still waitin for raani to reach the mahal ... πŸ˜† ... well munna was fab as usual ....loved the way the bond of a sis and bro is shown ... 😊 .... i agree with u all..... hope we have more of munna scenes ... and raani aur raja scenes bhi hoay toh chalay ga ..πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

lubnaEdited by qau24 - 16 years ago