Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bluefalls thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Congo shongo for the new FC πŸ‘ .

Summi diii and Kiran dii awsome work......most unique concept indeed πŸ‘ .

Me a student of all of you betaab hun classes ke liye πŸ˜†
kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SAHELIGSWM

Congo shongo for the new FC πŸ‘ .

Summi diii and Kiran dii awsome work......most unique concept indeed πŸ‘ .

Me a student of all of you betaab hun classes ke liye πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†apni jodi unique hai tho hum bhi unique ideas hhi nikaalenge nna jaan!!! congo shongo 2 u 2!!!

Arre fikr not, apni professor surya has cum in2 josh, very soon pehla lecture shuru hone waala hai, so be prepared dear!!!πŸ˜†homework nahin kiya na tho seedha deans ko report karenge!!!πŸ˜†

kashishdabest thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun_423

awesome , fantastic , superb , mind blowing , mind blasting , great , excellent , lovely , amazing , fantastic , marvelous , stupendous..in short absolutely rocking dii just like our Jodi...   πŸ‘ Congo guys...what are we waiting for Let's Rock the FC... 😊 πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ

jan congo 2 u 2!!!!!!!!!!!! yhh lets rock!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†ok thoray civilised raho dnt 4get we are professors!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Bluefalls thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashishdabest

πŸ˜†apni jodi unique hai tho hum bhi unique ideas hhi nikaalenge nna jaan!!! congo shongo 2 u 2!!!

Arre fikr not, apni professor surya has cum in2 josh, very soon pehla lecture shuru hone waala hai, so be prepared dear!!!πŸ˜†homework nahin kiya na tho seedha deans ko report karenge!!!πŸ˜†

Yup......I know...pehla class english ka hogaπŸ˜†.Par Suri mam thodi ajeeb hain...students se poochke lecture deti hain🀣🀣🀣...bole to unique institution ki unique teacherπŸ˜†
kashishdabest thumbnail
πŸ˜† haan dekho this is an institution of love!!! yahan pe teachers love there students, tabhi pooch ke lecture daying!! πŸ˜† aur jaisa yeh Institue unique hai waise hi teachers bhi!!!! πŸ˜†
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kashishdabest

πŸ˜†hum homework humesha pyar se karte hain aur mann laga ke jab jodi shaamil ho!!πŸ˜†

good girl
will give u full marks for thisπŸ˜†
Bluefalls thumbnail
Guys, this art came in BT today...

Rajeev Khandewal has a reputation of being very choosy.

He is not known as televsion's Aamir Khan for nothing. So when he said yes for Aamir the film, everyone was very surprised as at the helm of the film was a newcomer director who has not made any film before this. Explains Rajeev, "I was reading almost one script a day and not really liking anything that I had read till now and when Anurag Kashyap's friend asked me to read the script of Aamir, I was heading to Delhi after the meeting, so I took the script and by the time I had landed in Delhi not only had I finished reading the script, I had also decided that I would do this film. I just fell in love with the script. And I called Rajkumar Gupta to tell him that I am ready to work on the film."

Here is the link...

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Entertainment/India_Buzz/ Rajeevs_big_jump_/articleshow/2758706.cms

Originally posted by binidoshi .So credit goes to her.Edited by SAHELIGSWM - 16 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, wonderful work to both Kiran dii and Summi πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ 😳 , love u both mwaaaaah πŸ€—, diii the credits goes to you both, not me....

Edited by farislove - 16 years ago
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
So here is the first english class for the Rajeev Aamna Institute of love...  with me...😊
[Me yaani kii English professor...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†]
Me:- Good morning Students... how are you today... 😊

Students:- Good Morning Ma'am... we are fine maa'm...

Me:-so students ready for the class....
Students:- yes Ma'am...
Me:-today we will discuss the topic of love... 😊
Students:- ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
Me:- quite.. i don't want any noise from you... can anyone here tell me what is love...[looking around the class] Saheli you tell me what is love...
Saheli:- loveee...ma'am...well love...
Me:-[in a stern voiceπŸ˜† πŸ˜†] yes love.. now will you please get to answering....
Saheli:- yes ma'am.. i mean no ma'am...
Me:- Whattt....
Saheli:- i don't know ma'am...
Me:- it's ok..you just sit down... first let me teach you the spelling of love.. it is 'L' 'O' 'V' 'E'... which forms the word LOVE... now class repeat with me... 'L'
Students:- 'L'
Me:- 'O'
Students:- 'O'     
Me:- 'V'
Students:- 'V'
Me:- 'E'
Students:- 'E'
Me:- 'L''O'''V''E'... LOVE...
Students:- 'L''O'''V''E'... LOVE...
Me:- good.. now class we will learn how to say you love someone... when you want to say you love that person then in a simple way say the three magical words "I LOVE YOU.." did you understand...
Students:- yes Ma'am..
Me:- so tell me class when you have to say it to someone that you love him/her then how will say it...
Students:- by saying I LOVE YOU... 😳 😳
Me:- good class i must say you are all quick learners.. keep it up...
Saheli says:- ma'am can i say something..
Me:- ya sure saheli go ahead...
Saheli:- ma'am we ought to be quick learners because with people like our two Deans Professor Khandelwal & Professor Shariff around we surely are likely to understand your teaching quickly...
all the class start giggling..
Me:- quite..that's enough...now we will learn how to write these three magical words I LOVE YOU..

so class this is how you write the words i love you...
[the bell goes off..]
Me:- ok then see all of you tomorrow..& be sure you have prepared for what i have taught today.. otherwise be ready to face the punishment.. is that understood..
Student:- Yes Ma'am...
Me:- Thanku Class...
Students:- Thanku ma'am...
& i walk off...
so my first class of english ends here... hope you liked it...😊 πŸ˜ƒ 😊
Edited by sun_423 - 16 years ago
Bluefalls thumbnail
@ suriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Mam(now i think i will have to call you Mam πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† )

Pehli student meeeeeeeeeee πŸ₯³.

No thankoo for that awsome class teaching "LOVE" Mam πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Waise class ke bahaar bhi I shall call u Mam now...U r my Professor na.... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ zee diiii what shall I call u now??? Zee (dii)/zee chachi/Zee mam
🀣 Edited by SAHELIGSWM - 16 years ago