Update-Monday-Feb.

ksbkbtfan1 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Sry for the delay....and heres the update

Shekhar and sunny are talking and shekhar tells sunny that no one knows anything about ganga besides the fact that kurana found her in haridwar and then shekhar tells sunny that ganga/jhanvi wanted to fulfill her fathers dream and sunny remembers gaga and how she wanted to ddo the same and shekhar tells sunny that maybe jhanvi is angry at you because you tried to figure out his past and they both go out in the living room...

Here shekhar makes sunny sit at the dining table and calls jhanvi and tells her to talk to sunny and tells her to talk and all and then he leaves and sunny asks her if she is still mad at him and jhanvi is like why would i be mad and then sunny says because last night i tried to figure out about your past and ganga remembers her talk with sunny and how he said he didnt like anyone else and all and then he tells jhanvi to make him drink tea and so she makes it and while that her bangles are hitting and making noise and sunny starts remembering when she made tea before and her bangles were making too much noise and she was like well its good something nice to here (s.t like that) and then he starts laughing and jhanvi is like whats so funny and he says the same thing he said to ganga that your bangles make more noise and then jhanvi syas that same dialogue ganga said...and they both are shocked and then sagar tries to get the tea and just then kaveri holds his hand and she talks to them and subhodh comes and says so is the breakfast ready and all that and shanta is like you act like your in a hotel and all and jhanvi says ill go make the breakfast and shanta is about to say her dialogue when subhodh says it (jaga aur mahol dek ker baat kijiye) and shanta and jhanvi leave...

In kitchen shanta says jhanvi what are you making and she says that im making idli-sambhar (i Luv it) and shanta says wow...sunny loves it!! Ganga is shocked...

Sagar and Kaveri are talking and he tries to know more about ganga and kaveri asks why and she makes fun of him saying he is acting like old people and imitates them and then she tells him i dont know much besides the fact that someone betrayed jhanvi and she talks about how jhanvi will never forgive that person and if she was jhanvi she wouldnt forgive that person either and sagar is shocked and jhanvi comes and heres the convo. and is lil upset...kaveri takes the tea and says that i wil do sunny's tea and jhanvi has flashbacks and then kaveri sees jhanvi looking at sunny and says why are you looking at him like that and she says oh i see you must be thinking that there is the guy who betrayed you and then there is my sunny who can never do that and she is like am i right and ganga is shocked...sunny says you never know that guy may have problems or the atmosphere must be of such and ganga starts crying and runs away and kaveri screams out to stop jhanvi and then tells sunny that i will be back and she runs after jhanvi and ganga cries and kaveri comes and says that wats wrong and jhanvi says please dont remind me of everything and kaveri says sorry...and they hugg...

Sagar is calling out to kaveri and then she arrives and says to him that i think we shouldnt remind jhanvi of anything in her past and its my fault i shouldnt have expressed her feelings lik ethat and all...

Jhanvi is crying and then subhodh walks in and she wipes her tears and then he comes and asks her whats wrong and she wont answer and he acts funny and she mumbles and he talks to her mumbling and silently and tells her see i dont understand..do you and all and then he is like fine dont tell me whats wrong but i know...it has to do with sunny and then he says not only you everyone is worried about sunny but we have to get over that and you need to stop crying and acts like jhanvi by crying and he even calls her a 1980s heroine and finally he makes her laugh and he tells her to learn to live and live life to the fullest and he leaves and ganga wipes her tears and smiles thinking about what subhodh said and thats where the episode ends....