Sallu_King thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey Guys

Here is the Written Update

Hall:

T/T come and give a gift to Mahi..Tyaji says u will really like this gift.Gauri is there and she has a flower for Mahi but has hidden it..Mahi ask what is in ur hand show me?Gauri show the flower..Mahi take the flower.Soni&Veer also come.Gauri leaves.Veer call Shabd..Soni says we have bring a great gift for both of u.Soni give Mahi a dress and Veer show a kada that he&Soni bring from the gurdawara..Veer says if u wear this kada so it means that the wife&husband will be togheter forever,the guruji said this.Veer make Shabd wear the kada..Veer says to Soni to give the other kada to Mahi.Soni is wearing Mahi the kada but Mahi take her hand back and the kada fall and goes into Tyaji feet.Soni says to Mahi what have u done,u know dropping a kada is a bad omen,why u took back ur hand..Mahi says because i don't want to wear this kada.Soni ask why?Mahi says this kada will do nothing for me..Soni ask why are u talking like that today?Mahi says because i am leaving this house.Everyone are shocked.Durga is happy..Mahi goes upstairs and bring her bag.Mahi was going but Shabd says stop..Shabd ask what has happend?u don't like the party?Mahi says my time is over,i was here until u are not completely fine..Mahi says now u are fine so i don't need to stay here..Mahi says that's why i am leaving forever..Shabd ask to Tayaji what Mahi is saying?why are u silent?why don't u says something?Tyaji says Mahi won't stop today..Tyaji says u know why Mahi leave the house first time,it was not her fault and also this time..Tyaji says when u were in the hospital,Mahi had saved u and we had promised to her that when u will be fine she can leave the house..Tayaji says if u are fine today its because of Mahi.Soni is thinking when Mahi leave the house last time i din't ask to her why she leave the house and also she did not tell to me but not now.Soni ask to Mahi why are u leaving the house?Mahi says i can't tell u this and u also don't ask it.Mahi was going but Shabd says stop Mahi..Shabd says to Mahi u have said enough and thank you for what u did..Shabd says when i was not fine i could've not speak but i could've hear and see and says i wanted to says a lot of things to u and when the day has arrive,u want to leave the house.Shabd says u were always right and me always wrong..Shabd says i never care about ur love and i have really hurt u.Shabd says today i have realise that i was very wrong..Episode ends on Mahi&Shabd face..

Preview:Shabd fall down on the ground.Mahi throw her bag and turn around and she is coming towards Shabd..

Edited by *Sallu* - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hellosky786 thumbnail
thanks for the update Sallu 👏
aditya's_gyal thumbnail
thanx.......hope shabd and mahi reunite 😉
imehwish thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update!!! 😳
cant wait for twm! 😃
charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks alot 4 great update 👏
maree16 thumbnail
awww so sweet!! does shabd remember all wat suhani did n said??? cause den he wud understand everything!!!
-Ami- thumbnail
Thanks for the update!!
Can't wait for tomorrow's episode! Hope Shabd-Mahi get back together.. 😳
~*manai*~ thumbnail
greatly written love this epi!
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i hope SHAHI reunite tmz!!! i really do!!!!

xXx
..kashish.. thumbnail
thank you...hopefully this wud mean that mahi and shabd get back together 😕