Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Calvin_Klein thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Today blackmailer asked Nandini to make Karan's life hell, she broke down & said She can't do that bcoz she loves Karan the most. 👏 👏 Edited by Shilpa-fan - 16 years ago
adeela thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nandini was looking sooooooo beautuiful in yellow and green saree ,karan was looking soooooo hot in blue kurta,but icant understand when will ekta realise we want to see their romance.
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ekta is too clever...I was trying hard to recognise the voice and accent of that blackmailier...but his voice is actually the "recap man" voice

In the flashback about that man and nandini..she was shown wearing very simple chlothes like she wears in chawl......but i thought that nandini was always very rich.....was it a blooper ?
adeela thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvfan1401

ekta is too clever...I was trying hard to recognise the voice and accent of that blackmailier...but his voice is actually the "recap man" voice

In the flashback about that man and nandini..she was shown wearing very simple chlothes like she wears in chawl......but i thought that nandini was always very rich.....was it a blooper ?

no because nandini met with this man in chawl i think after blank calls.
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
u r right i guess...she must have met him in chawl coz everything was chawl setup ......
I am sure the character who plays blackmailer wud not be shown in shadow or voice also...remember when mandira was after tulsi ....they showed another woman as shadow and voice was also different......so i guess we have to wait...but this is yukk track.....why r they making nandini cry so much?
adeela thumbnail

u r right i guess...she must have met him in chawl coz everything was chawl setup ......
I am sure the character who plays blackmailer wud not be shown in shadow or voice also...remember when mandira was after tulsi ....they showed another woman as shadow and voice was also different......so i guess we have to wait...but this is yukk track.....why r they making nandini cry so much?

because its ekta's habbit she always  happy to play with kn fans emotions.
Calvin_Klein thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Also, when Mandira wanted to tell Bhoomi abt Ansh's truth, it was another lady who would call Bhoomi, also remember that.

Edited by Shilpa-fan - 16 years ago
sohab_ali thumbnail

Originally posted by: desiflavour101

😆 this HAS to be an IF record...

Congrats guys 👏 Keep it up.

Humaira

ya gr8! going ght fans.

sohab_ali thumbnail

Originally posted by: adeela

today nandini(gauri) did a great job .i am feeling soooooooooo bad for her.i wish now karan will know the truth and helps nandini.

dont worry yaar they will be together.

sohab_ali thumbnail
ya i agree adeela she did a gr8! job.