Posted: 16 years ago
Tonite:

Rani's mom comes home and tells Dadi about her decision to send rani to the city for higher studies with the royal family. Dadi reluctantly agrees saying being her mom, she must have thought through this decision.

Rani is on her way from temple and Chachi sees her and stops her and speaks to her as if she is genuinely concerned about her and tells her that she will miss seeing her which leaves Rani extremely confused. Realising that rani doesnt know about the city trip, Chachi makes an excuse and leaves.πŸ˜•

Munshiji comes to meet the Queen and tells her that the girl they discussed about is ready and will be leaving with them tonite. The queen rewards him and he leaves. The prince comes down and rani's dupatta is still tucked inside his pocket. The Queen enquires about it and he brushes it off saying it is a Handkerchief. He enquires why Munshiji was here.

The queen replies that Since the Elder Queen is not well, she wanted someone from the village to help her take care of her (So, now we know why rani is going to city) She asks him if he has any views on this matter to which he replies, like always she must have done the correct thing.

Meanwhile at Chachi's house she is shocked to see so much smoke around and thinking the house is on fire, runs to the source to find her daughters Champa & Chameli burning all their dupattas jsst so they can accompany the royal family just like rani is cos rani's dupatta was missing tooπŸ€ͺChachi gets mad at them and tells them the real reason why rani is going and they seem incredibly happy about it.(Actually a funny sceneπŸ˜†)

Rani comes home to find her mother preparing all her favourite dishes and is hurt thinking that someone else's proposal has come and feels bad that they want to get her married so soon. Her mom is about to explain the whole thing to Rani when Chachi & her 2 daughters come and pretend they are gonna miss her and how she will miss her family and deliberately let out the truth that she is going to the city. Rani is shocked. Epi ends.

Precap: Rani's mom comes to meet the Queen and is about to say something while munshiji is making a run to the palace to interrupt the meeting.

shwetha

Edited by sp79 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

3 angels thumbnail
thanks a lot swhetha for the update.. 😊

awww yudi still have rani's dupatta with him.. πŸ˜‰

seems it will be an emotional epi tomorrow with rani leaving for the city..

will watch video and comment more... 😊

great job swhetha.... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

pragalbha thumbnail
Shweta,

Thanks for the update!!!
I was actually waiting for your update yesterday too......so, there is an older queen, probably Prince's dadi.

Hopefully she is a good lady and will take care of Rani!
-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
THanks Shweta for the update.

So there is a badi rani? Who is that now? It can't be Yudi's mother? Maybe his grandmother. It seems that Yudi and the queen have a very formal relationship. Why the queen insists on knowing his opinions on every matter? Or is it just a pretense that his opinions matter in all things.

Edited by jinc118 - 16 years ago
qau24 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey shwetha thanks for the lovely update .. πŸ‘

epi was passable ... only coz finally rani is gonna leave for the mahal ... i hope i dont sound evil πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ..
and the rest of the scenes today were good ... abt the evil sis duo ... god i dont know why but their hairstyle really irritate me ... specially champa,s khadhi tail .... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ...

and abt the imp prince scene 😳 .... wow lagta hai he got a whole drawer in name of pocket πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .... after all prince hai must wear something unique ... tabhi toh itna bada dupatta uski pocket main fit a gaya .... πŸ˜‰

well we have to wait for tomorrow epi to see the reaction
of raani .. lots of emotional scenes for tomorrow ..i wish she take munna with her ...   πŸ˜Š ..that will be more fun ....

lubnaEdited by qau24 - 16 years ago
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thnks nice update!!!

rajkumar still carries the dupatta how sweet!!!!

xXx B
p.s keep up the good wrk!!!
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

shwetha, Thanks for the wonderful update! i felt the story could have moved a bit fast! πŸ˜† Haila...the prince is in so much love with Rani's voice 😳 ...he is carrying that dupatta always! πŸ˜† So this queen is his choti ma...I am wondering if she maybe his step-mom!

But I felt so bad for Rani...I think her mom should have talked to her, after all she is not a baby...sending her away without taking her opinion is too bad!😭

Edited by RK_fan111 - 16 years ago
@k;hyatee: Ya, an emotional epi ahead and looks like they will drag her going to the city till thursday.

@pragalba: I cudnt watch the epi day before which is why i cudnt post the update which is why i requested khyatee to do a summary of the epi. And yes like u said, elder queen might be his dadi who might support the prince & rani's love in the future.😳

@jc: So far the actress who is playing the choti maa has been seen in positivie roles (as far as i know), so maybe this might be her first grey roleπŸ˜‰ And who knows she might have a son which we dont know about whom she wants all the propertys should go to. So far the role is a bit of a mystery.

@lubna: Naaaaaaaah, u dont sound evil, we all would like to see the love story to start asap, but now they will show more of rani's settling down, the shock of realising she is a maid and ofcourse all the bullying of sorts she has to go through etc.. Kheenchenge yaar uskoπŸ˜• [quote] and abt the imp prince scene 😳 .... wow lagta hai he got a whole drawer in name of pocket πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .... after all prince hai must wear something unique ... tabhi toh itna bada dupatta uski pocket main fit a gaya ....[/quote] πŸ€£πŸ€£ I was thinking the same thing and u know what for a second i thought the Queen gave a look πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ like this on hearing  the pink floral silky thing was his handkerchief πŸ˜†

I know, i am really gonna miss munna, i hope they dont ignore munna altogether

@charmed ones, benaaz, seema: Thanks😊

@rkfan: Chances are she is his step mom, after all he calls her choti ma & the fact that they are a bit too formal around each other or is that how royalty is supposed to behaveπŸ˜•, still u would think all that thing would be kept aside when it comes to ur own kids/parents, let us see.

Even i felt bad that rani got to know the truth the way she did, i suppose her mom would have done a better job of explaining things to her if the chachi hadnt intervened😑, but still like u said, she should have been consulted since it is her future.

shwetha
Edited by sp79 - 16 years ago