3 angels thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

A decision after so much deep thought and to avoid humiliation of rani in the village  her mom agrees to send her with the rajmata to the city..we know its not for her studies but to be a maid there..unknown to all this she pleads her bro-in-law to talk with the rajmata..

a mother who wants the welfare of her daughter but the evils have other plan its  to  ruin her life..

a masquerade by the munshi,evil chachi and chacha and they succeed in the end..they got wat they wanted rani out of their path …

Evils are having a good laugh but they will cry later...yes as they dont know its a blessing in disguise as rani's destiny and life will change forever..

well munshi's word will come true "hoga wohi jho ram chahe" well god has something else in store for rani and its to meet her prince soon..😉

they wanted her to be a maid but she will be wat her name means a queen..😊

btw dadi was just fantastic and her walking cane was of use in this epi how she hits the munshi and the mad guy..😆

as for rani's mom she is too good hearted  and cant see the double face of these people but must say her mil is very cunning ...she already smelled something fishy with her son coming so spontaneously at the house.....

a good epi and now lets wait and watch how rani/yudi love story unfolds...😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yes it is really a blessing in disguise. These 3 villain bandars will be cursing themselves later when they learn that Rani will become a queen! 😆 Destiny Rules! 😃
qau24 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
u r right..this is indeed a belssing in disguise for raani and her family ..... 😛 ...her destiny is taking her there not the evil plans they made for her ..... and as RK_fan put it they all will be cursing when they will realize what their so called plan has turned into ...
count me in too waitin for yudi/rani story to begin ... 😉

lubna
-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Tho i thought yesterday epi was a drag. I loved the the part where Dadi gets into action. I literally was on the floor. The reason being that while i was watching the epi...my mom passed by and curiously asked me what i am watching and i gave her a very quick background on what was happening. So she sat down for a minute to watch and even before anything was done...she saw Dadi's face and said "That Dadi is going to hit all of them with her cane". And i told her that going by Dadi's character she is very likely to do that. And when both our predictions came true and especially the way Dadi poked the Munshi with her cane the first time... 🤣 I could not stop laughing. They deserve that much for trying to make rani into naukrani even though their actiion currently are going to favor Rani later.

I think the Star of the episode is definitely Dadi.
Edited by jinc118 - 16 years ago
pragalbha thumbnail
Yes, agree that it is a blessing in disguise. But I am worrying that what will happen to her Mom when she is gone!!! It will be a child's play for the bad guys to cheat her mom!

But I will repeat what the munshi always says
"Wahi hoga jo Raam chahe" 😆 😆
Thanx for the update, khyatee. Cant wait to have a look at their faces when they realise they were instrumental in her becoming a real rani 😆

shwetha