DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Ok, as some of you may or may not know... I am getting married in April! 😳

Ok, all that is well and good... but I need help! 😕 For the wedding itself I will be dressed traditionally of course, in a lehenga with a veil over my head and a damini, etc.

For the night before however, I need a look. I really like the curly locks look with just the front taken back with a tiara. I need a picture of this...😕 I told the stylist about this idea and she looked at me in total confusion... so I need to show her something. Anyone has a pic they can whip out for me 😆 or maybe where I can find one. I have done an extremely cursory search on the net, but have found nothing I like... so now I am worried... and I really can't deal with these stress levels right now! 🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*saakshi_fan* thumbnail

congrats divya!

u never told me!!!!!!😲

congrats anyway....and have a happy married life wit ur new husband (my jiju ji😊 ..i hope i said it right!)

well..i look....if i find it ill edit my post

congrats!!!!!!😳

DivyaD thumbnail
 Aaaw! Tarah you are sooo adorable! Thanks for the wishes and yes, you said it absolutely correctly! 🤗 
jedi_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Congrats Divya! I wish you the best and a very very very happy life! 😃
I looked for some pictures and I found one. But I'm not able to add it to my post.😡 So, I'm giving you the site address, http://www.beautyriot.com/article.php?id=2356&c_id=67

Her  hair is held behind using clips but I guess that it will be more or less the same thing with a tiara.  Hope this helps you😉

Edited by jedi_girl - 16 years ago
DivyaD thumbnail

Thanks Bhav... really cute pic! Thanks for helping me!!! 😳

jedi_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivyaD

Thanks Bhav... really cute pic! Thanks for helping me!!! 😳

It's okay😊I understand you: it does take time to find the perfect haircut! 😆

Edited by jedi_girl - 16 years ago
Tumhari Disha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have one that I really like! I hope you like it too! Well unfortunately It only shows the back. 😕

DivyaD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tumhari Disha

I have one that I really like! I hope you like it too! Well unfortunately It only shows the back. 😕

WoW! That is really pretty... though I was looking for something where the back is curled and left open to fall down my back. My hair is quite long - falls to my lower back.

*Faiza* thumbnail

Hiya, I wish u all the best for ur marriage! and i found a few pics, i hope they'll help! 😊

hope that helped! 😛

Love, Faiza

Tumhari Disha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivyaD

WoW! That is really pretty... though I was looking for something where the back is curled and left open to fall down my back. My hair is quite long - falls to my lower back.

Oh ok
It really is hard looking for these pictures
I will still try