All Other Charecters App. Thread

-dramaholic- thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey Guys.😃

As we know this show's fan actors are Vikrant and Rajat..but there are other charecters in Dharam Veer aswell. Like

- Princess Sia

- Mahraj

- Agni

- Real Family of Veer

- Rajkumar Harsh

So this thread is dedicated to all the fans of the charecters who enjoy the acting of the names mentioned above ^

In this App. Thread, you can talk about the charecters, make captions, have discussions relating these actors off & on screen.

Enjoy=]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-dramaholic- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chevi

Thanks for this Dilbagh!

😃your welcome=]

-dramaholic- thumbnail

Pictures of Agni:

-dramaholic- thumbnail

Pictures of Dharam/Veer's Family (Royal):

-dramaholic- thumbnail

Pictures of Princess Sia & Family:

Exept for the last 2 ^

-dramaholic- thumbnail

Veer's Real Family & Sharmiks:

-dramaholic- thumbnail
Do you guys think..Mehul, Garav will enter? It will be great if they do..
Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i dont think gaurav will enter because he is busy with another serial but it would be nice if he will enter dv
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
i would like to appreciate, the actor who plays jaivardhan... the way he portrayed jaivardhan .. i dun think anyopne else could do it ... he fantabulous as jaivardhan !!! to an extent that now i m pround to say that i love to hate jai ... those villianish looks, guestures .. he is deserves a whole round of applause !! 👏 or even sumting bigger than that .....

Maharaj!! has done well being portraying as paralyzed ... i do feel bad while watching him .. ... 👏
congradualtions to both these actors, i feel they need to get more appreciated here ..
CutieA thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: sarajee123

i would like to appreciate, the actor who plays jaivardhan... the way he portrayed jaivardhan .. i dun think anyopne else could do it ... he fantabulous as jaivardhan !!! to an extent that now i m pround to say that i love to hate jai ... those villianish looks, guestures .. he is deserves a whole round of applause !! 👏 or even sumting bigger than that .....

Maharaj!! has done well being portraying as paralyzed ... i do feel bad while watching him .. ... 👏
congradualtions to both these actors, i feel they need to get more appreciated here ..

i totally agree Sara...JV is jst awsome...not everi1 can act dat bad n pull it off...however he has...he plays -ve bt wid style...he bring in the comdey as well n nt very1 can do dt...so kudos to him!👏
AV has improved so much a well...esp. in da last few epis....everi1 can act angry n al bt to ly in bed n act thru expression is jst too good!