Our journey of 11 days coming to an end

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

Don't u think 11 days ended really fast? It was like yesterday this new forum opened and slowly the Fan Clubs took over the section. I can't believe everything is coming to an end so soon. I am feeling nostalgic. Within a short time I made new friends here whom I never got a chance to know before. Among the many is Reemz (though I know her from BMTD) and Leena (another AD fan like im). 😊

Once the show ends maybe we won't be as active as we are now here. I wonder how the celebs would be feeling while leaving the stage of Shava Shava, they have been performing non-stop for 11 days and today the show would bid adios😭. No more judgment, and no more scores/votes dread. It's all over.😭

I would like to wish all the best to the celebs who got evicted, trust me I am gonna miss this show A LOT.Above all Apurva's singing, he wont sing ever in daily basis.  

Edited by Ananya_A - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shopgirl1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so true ananya...same thots here
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ya Anu this is an awesome show I loved everything from the singers who tried their best and who are waitin for the results today to Ali the anchor who did an awesome job and the jurdges espically Kjo He is so funny he gives a lot of charm to the show with his talking and being very diplomatic!!!
Overdose of Apoorva offcourse!!! πŸ‘ .. He sang well !! All hos effots hav show color!!! πŸ‘ Sumeet is also an awesome snger ofcourse hope he takes it up seriously and gets into playbak singing !! All the beautiful ladies Dhulan who did well and showed their interst in singing and toired their best !!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ..
Now that we can keep hearing them agaian and againa as videos are there!!! 😳
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

I m going to miss this Forum the most 😭 😭 ..I will miss my doing Daily Live updates of course which was a pleasure to do for all our lovely members 😳..

And yes of course this was the only forum where I got to interact with all my Kaajjal,JJKN and Kumkum parivar together and I m gonna miss that togetherness 😭 😭 ..

I also got to know few nice and sweet Divyanka fans like Anuu mentioned ..Reemz and Leena 😳 ...I hope we keep buzzing this forum even after the show gets over 😳

This show was like a Cricket 20-20 Match and I really had lots of fun in this ForumπŸ˜›..The show format was also very good and unique and of course I got to watch two of my favourite stars Apurva and Juhi singing for the first time on stage which was nothing less than any feast before my big fat weddingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³...

Will surely miss watching them singing again on stage😭

And last but not the least may the best win today πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by jyoti06 - 16 years ago
preethi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
yaar so fast it cameto end 😭 😭
i going to miss many here esp juhi,apu,sumeets singing 😭 😭 .
bt it was treat to watch all 8 part singing for us without any contraverses πŸ˜› .
last day of the show hope everything goes well 😭 😭
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jyoti06

of course I got to watch two of my favourite stars Apurva and Juhi singing for the first time on stage which was nothing less than any feast before my big fat weddingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³...

hey jyoti u r getting married? when? congrats dear...and i truly will miss the show n forum..u r so very right...its like 20-20 matchπŸ˜ƒ