Jan 30th Brief/ Pics & Video Update

Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Some bhak bhak

If i go half way thru the update dont think ive messed up or anything.. im on Emergency duty.

Sometimes IF doesnt work for me.. unless yday was a one off.. but i update every 2-3 mins πŸ˜†

Excuse all errors.. [im eating πŸ˜†] will be late tomrw

Promo: Bani is decked up in blue and its revealed Ganga is infact the one with Blood cancer.. What will happen to JW if and when he finds out the truth?

Recap: Last night we saw Mausi promising Bani that she will keep Jai alive the best she can if and when Bani passes away, it was an episode where Jai and Bani's feelings were shown.
Meanwhile, Ganga promises to get revenge on Jigs and Karuna for making her mother suffer.

To top it off.. Ranvir is back in KS.. he is currently in jail repenting for his mistakes.. [or so it seems]

Dekiye agaye

Wednesday 30th January 2008 [woah Jan flew by!]

The show starts with Jai talking about a project, Jai eats pakore and stars choking. He finds it hard to breath.. and Adi says JW is allergic to paneer, Bani is worried and runs to the kitchen [its actually WM!!!] She gathers a few things and makes something.

Bani runs and gives it to Jai.. he stares at her. Adi tells him to thakn Bani and he does. He goes back to wrk and talks about Pallavi ceremony or something.. Bani thinks of the Vermillion that needs to be on Gangas head.

Everyone at WM is taking part in doing something for the ceremony.. Raashi goes thru the ceremony procedure.. something about weighin her and then sending the same amount to the poor.. Karuna talks about how the poor will eat out of chandi plates LOL!

Jai and Adi walk in.. Meera says she has his sherwani ready.. Karuna says she cant make it to the party.. Jigs says why? KAruna says i dnt have matching earrings! 🀣🀣 Karuna says meera has the earrings and she wants them!

Meera ttakes Ganga with her.. in the crowd Bani is standing there.. Bani says this is the only time i can put the kumkum on you.
Meera tells Ganga to get a thali..

Jigs and Karuna are in meeras room.. Jai is havin a shower.. Jigs goes thru Meeras draws.. HAHAHAAH!!!! listen to jigs say.. ooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!! 🀣🀣

By accident the glass with red stuff falls on JWs clothes.. and Ganga sees..

love this shot!

Part 2

Karuna starts to cry.. Ganga watches them.

they all proceed with the ceremony..

Jai is frustrated sayin the sherwaani doesnt fit and is angry at Meera.. Ganga watches.. [NO TIE!!!] Jai says what is your prob? to meera.

Ganga speaks up and says its not Meeras fault and in fact it was Karunas. And that Karuna chnaged the outfit. Jigs tries to cook up an excuse.

Jai says you never had the guts to speak up? He says your PATHETIC.. and apologies to Meera. Jigs Karuna look at Ganga.

The ceremony conts. all happy and smiley.. They weigh pallavi and place things on the other side.. πŸ˜• the pandit says something in PROPER hindi LOL and Pallavi gets off..
She distributes the plates to the poor...

Ganga is giving to the poor too and Bani gets ready with the kumkum.. Purva goes to Ganga and stopsher..

Part 3

Purva says  i will do it, but Ganga says she will get bored. Ganga goes to Meera and asks for a job. 

Ganga thinks that she will go to the outhouse to get the spoons that they need.. a servant says dont go to the outhouse.. its forbidden..

Ganga opens the door and theres an opera playin in teh background.. its not scary its HILARIOUS! 🀣

Ganga looks around.. Birds fly and all that.. [hey shes a good actress! πŸ‘πŸΌ] she opens a door and theres a chair that rocks by itself.. she gets scared and turns back..

END!

-------

Ganga will know baout JB now.. cuz shes in the outhouse!!!

Video Update By Magnificent

Video Update - 30th Jan InD *HQ*

Edited by *Piku* - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonlitnight thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

what?? attack??

oh. that attack πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i only hope Meera doesnt put the kumkum on Ganga 😑

but hey JW's fvrt dish was something made of paneer. how come all of a sudden he is allergic to it??πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yes JW u r right. she is pathetic 🀒

now Purva kahase tapak pari 😑 i cant stang Meera applying kumkum on Ganga while Bani is there.

dark room & chair moving?? must be Jigs-Karuna's treak to scare Ganga.

hehehe...now i know what will happen. πŸ˜‰ 

Ganga will see all Bani's old stuffs & JB pics. she is a smart gil. she will add the dots. then will go to JW to say he is her father. then the promo will kick off

thanx for the update

Edited by moonlitnight - 16 years ago
Raisa25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thankx Henzy...Omg starting with JB..superb πŸ˜‰
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
He has an allergic attack,dear...not an attack as in "attack" πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Thanks....
yoyo2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
haila babe ur hindi is getting better by the day... hmm ab dekhte hai agaye πŸ˜ƒ  logo ke paas khane ko nahi hai and she wants matching earing,,, πŸ˜† karuna terii touuuu😑Edited by yoyo2 - 16 years ago
davia389 thumbnail
muje yaad hai pia ko panner se alerji thi.. i was seeign old epi and founded out πŸ˜†
ab ye jai ke updar transfer hogay?
πŸ˜† davia
Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
EXACTLY! Pia was allergic to Paneer! NOT Jai!

oh i give up! 🀣
Pachu.P thumbnail

Karuna is funny...matching earring?? Is she that poor that she cannot buy herself one???πŸ˜† 

And did jigs loose her brain or something?? Why is she sneaking up in Meera's cupoboard for a darn earing??πŸ˜†

Edited by ~Pachu*n*Abhi~ - 16 years ago
kiranc thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He had an allergic attack πŸ˜† πŸ˜† amd Bani was concerned how sweet. 😳
divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey I want that recipe that gets rid of allergy by concocting something in the kitchen.......

Looks like Ganga is already at work...but unlike Bani she told who the culprit was......what do you think Henna we going to get fireworks between Ganga and Jigs...........