Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Fiza* thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Happy birthday and many many happy returns of the day... ahh guys sorry about the pics.. .. i m still trying fix this problem.. 😕
mini2390 thumbnail
awwww..Happy Birthday Ayeshaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! 🥳 ...May u receive all that u desire in life..have loads of fun..and eat loads of cake!!! 😉 ..hehe..and how was ur birthday???..hope u had loads of fun and joy!!!!..Stay happy and smiling!! 😳 ..May u have many many more!!!! 😳..luv ya!!!

p.s...luv the way u designed the original post Fiza..its realy cuuuteee!! 😳 Edited by mini2390 - 16 years ago
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
will reply to every onee sooonnnn 😳 😳
gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Happy Birthday Ayesha 🤗

Hope your Sweet 16 was a blast!! 😃
sweet_ak92 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Happpyyyyyyyyyyy Birthday Ashuuu!!!
luv ya
Afeera
~*manai*~ thumbnail
hapy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday dear ashu
happy birthday to you
and manay more until you are 100 and 4 😳
zinny.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday Ashhuu! Hope you remember me.. hehe! 😉 😆
pinkbubblez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ahhh...im late to wish uu 😭 Happy Sweet Sixteen Ashuuu! 🤗 🤗 🤗 hope u had a great birthday! 😳 i luv u 🤗 🤗
diyafah thumbnail

HAPPYYYYYYYY BIRTHDAYYYYYY ASHUUU!!!!🤗🤗

Time passes so fast, I jus can't blv that, jus last year..I was wishin u HBD..and its quite surprising that how the year ends...=P

words cannot describe, for how much u mean to me..I seriously cannot thank you enough for motivating me always and encouraging me to do more of creative work :)

ur one friend, that replies pm on a snap of a finger, and never fails to impress wid the artwork you do...

caring for all ur friends, and making them smile is what I always LOVE about you..ur really a powerhouse for motivating ppl and giving them more urge to play wid their PSP's ;D

Always the first one to wish and load them wid surprises, Ashu..I can't thank you barely enough for that..😳🤗🤗

Here's a small gift frm my side..although..its 2 days late now..LMAO..I am soo sry for the late reply :(

May this bring lots of happiness in your life..Hope u have fantastic "start" of ur 17th year ahead...and hope that more than ur 16th year, you even get heaps and mountains of surprises!!😃

LOVE UUUU ALWAYSSSSSS 🤗🤗

Anureet 😃

ajeebhotum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aww how was your day, Ashuuu?! :D