Happy 16thB-day ashu-b-day bash-Join now!

Posted: 16 years ago

Hello everyone!🤗

An angel named ashu (ayesha) was born today😃 .. and now our aborable sweet ashu has turned 16th.. awww.. my baby is all grown up now😭.. As we all know that she is sweet,lovable,caring, friendly and quite gullable  //it would take me YEARS to finsh her description😳..but in all she is a dearest friend of all the I.F members.. WE all love you to bits ashu😳.. So everyone lets celebrate her b-day 🥳and wish her A very very Happy Birthday 

Lets start the party now!!!!.. oh btw i m that lil cute one singing WRFF WRFF to You!!

Here are the cakes!!..Hmmmmmmmmmm.......

Now ashu make a WISH!!!!!

And now blow the candle!!!

Surprise!!!!

More gifts

Yayyyy *CLAPPING*👏

Aww..now shahrukh wants to hug you

oh k guys i have been preparing food from 12 pm.. i hope u enjoy the meal.. Let me know which dish you liked the most!

Now i m serving you HOT,SPICY and mouth-watering Dishes! ENJOY!😉

Have a break have a drink

Time for dessertssssss now!!!!!!!..Eat as much as u can and don't worry if u gain some calories ..coz later we are gonna dance on CHAIYAAN CHAIYAAN

Nowww say CHEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!! *CLICK*

Thankyou!

Edited by *Fiza* - 16 years ago
Hahah !!! ashu i wanted to surprise you by making this post 😆 ... so wot do u think about ur party?.. will later play antakshiri! 😃
Thanksssssssssssss so muchhhhhhhhh fizu...thatz the best gift everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr🤗🤗

I feel sooo specialll🤗🤗

Luv u soo muchh🤗

hey..cant see the picsssss
wow cool post HBD ashuu well almost BD 😆
Happy Birthdayy Ayesha jii..May all ur dreams cum true Insh'Allah! enjoy ur day..nd bare intelligent logon ke born hone ke din pe born hui hain aap..wah wah! 😛

Originally posted by sateera_angad

Happy Birthdayy Ayesha jii..May all ur dreams cum true Insh'Allah! enjoy ur day..nd bare intelligent logon ke born hone ke din pe born hui hain aap..wah wah! 😛

rly so ashu must be intelligent!😆

oh i forgot to put *cough cough* at the end... 😆 😆 the intelligent only applies to me... 😃
😆 😆 Happy birthday ashu!! I hope you have a wonderful birthday! Well you are going to have one of the best b-day parties in IF!

May Allah make all your wishes come tru! 😳
Happy Birthday Ashuuuu! 🤗

May you get everything you desiree! Hope you have a fabulous birthdayy jaaani! Will give you your gift soooon! If not today then as soon as I can, I will 😳
Happy Birthday, ASHUUUUUU..!!🤗 Hope you had the BEST sweet 16!!🤗