(29 jan short updt)kanv worried for kinju

dgba thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

here's what happend,

kinjal's dad is worrid for kinjal (the precap part from thursday) VK scene from yesterday repeats and vidyuth and kanav take kinjal to a near by village. woman from the village try to tell vidyth and kanav.. kinjal is pregnant  but they don't understand their language. (it was kind of funny πŸ˜†) kanav do a pooja for kinajl's welbeing. pandith tell dadi  kk are gona be bind together today. kanav starts to care about kinjal and excuss her from comming to work  and they have few eye lock sessions(really short mini onceπŸ˜†)
  • vidyuth take kinjal home....and on his way back from her house he thinks about kinjal (salam e ishq play in the background)

precap:   kinjal's mom says that vidyuth is a really nice person and he takes good care of kinjal and kinjal's parents are planing to get kinjal married to vidyuth.

nothing much happend today either. they repeated the last part from kanav makeing the fire to VK romantic scene. i think kanav is starting to like kinjal and kinjal is suprised to see the new and improved kanav.

"you're welcome" everyone in advanceπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Edited by dgba - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ladyinblu218 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh really!!! am so happy....finally some feelings emerge. Thank you so much 😊
dgba thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ladyinblu218

oh really!!! am so happy....finally some feelings emerge. Thank you so much 😊

me too ... he didn't yell at her once today.πŸ˜† he was being so careing even though he didn't want to show it to her. 

twinecool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i watched today's episode ....i didn't understand y did vidyut send kanav to put teh flowers to god? vidyut could ahve gone as he loves her........by the way how many days pregnant is kinjal?

thanks for teh short update πŸ‘
dgba thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinecool

i watched today's episode ....i didn't understand y did vidyut send kanav to put teh flowers to god? vidyut could ahve gone as he loves her........by the way how many days pregnant is kinjal?

thanks for teh short update πŸ‘

you're welcome yaar...

the village woman was talking to kanav and was trying to give the flowers to kanav so vidyu probably thought that she wants kanav to do it....and  i think kinju is about  three weeks pregi.

twinecool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^^noww it makes some sense ......by teh way teh language spoken by d woman was very funny! πŸ˜† .....anyone ehar knows which language it is ?or is it ekta's new language
dgba thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinecool

^^noww it makes some sense ......by teh way teh language spoken by d woman was very funny! πŸ˜† .....anyone ehar knows which language it is ?or is it ekta's new language

i know.....first i thought it was kind of like tamil mixed with some other language....but now i'm not sure.

you're right probably she came up with a new lanugae.

siya-akhtar thumbnail
thanks alot
cant wait to watch the episode 😊
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the awesome heads-up Dulshani!! Seems like a few KK eye-locking sessions huh?

One question is Kanav-Kinjal (new) chemitry just as good?? Or better?? Hopefully the latter!😳

Keep smiling..

Love

Soni

weaver thumbnail
can anyone please post the video for 28th and 29th January. Thanks