Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

Today it was again Mr Dev Pratab Singh who saved Kajjal Behl😳. But we all knew this didn't weπŸ˜‰. He had proved that he was not in human in nature because he actually tells Tandon not to divulge the fact to kajjal that he saved her. He doesn't want her to know that he was not an evil spirit but an angel in devil's disguise.😳 Why is he a chupa rustam I dont get it. Kya ho jata if he could just go and inform the office that kaajjal is not at fault.πŸ˜• 

So much attitude, and soo complicated, I still cant relate Apurva to DPS. How did he play such a complicated character. Really Hats off to him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharmii thumbnail
Seeing Him ON shava shava I reallY am like wheres My Attitude wala Armaan and DPS. πŸ˜†

Just goes he's an AWESOME ACTOR!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
mich09 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Anu  and Sharmii I agree with you completely.  I too  keep searching for my attitudewala, lovable arrogant DPS in AA in SSS, but just can't find him there 😭😭 .    I can't even believe its the same guy who played Armaan and DPS characters for that matter even in Pardes

Michelle

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Arre Anuu...Basically DPS sees too much of Bond movies I think 😑 πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ ..He likes to always keep a Secret Code for his Chupa Rustam acts πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

In this case his code was "Saving Kaju Barfi 143" πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ ..Ok for brginners..143 stands for "I love you" πŸ˜› ..

Ok ignore my posts...I hv gone mad with my upcoming shaadi πŸ˜†
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
U know what Shilpa is the LUCKIEST one on earth. She gets to stay with all the 3. Apurva/Dev/Armaan 😭

btw jyoths thora sharam kar ladki πŸ˜†πŸ˜† well why dont u start short listing some honeymoon destinations πŸ˜‰   
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Anuu...I know Shilpa is lucky 😑 ...But she should not take advantage like this na by tieing up a ponytail for Apu 😑 πŸ˜† πŸ˜•

And u know na my only honeymoon destination is Tabelaland πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ ..Planning to take Apu also with me as a Body ka guard πŸ˜† πŸ˜›
surveen_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Anuu...I know Shilpa is lucky 😑 ...But she should not take advantage like this na by tieing up a ponytail for Apu 😑 πŸ˜† πŸ˜•

And u know na my only honeymoon destination is Tabelaland πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ ..Planning to take Apu also with me as a Body ka guard πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

arrey nehi nehi..w arna jiju ka kya hoga πŸ˜†

he will sing......   looneelllyyyy i am sooo looonellyyyyy.. lonelyyyyyyπŸ˜†πŸ˜³awwww.. Jyo 😑 be a women acha πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

gambi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

I second that Jyo!!πŸ˜†Hope Apu cuts his hair asap!!😭

Zareen.