Sharmii thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

I actually didnt see this Part before But well I kind of Caught it On the Re-runs..

But APu thanked Mohnish saying if it wasnt for him Maybe I wouldnt be here...

I Thought That was very Thoughful On His Part..😛(Not just cause Im a Apu fan But I think that sort of thing is appreciated in everyone...I thought he was gonna dedicate to SS)

But I guess the way Apu Got a 20 and dedicated it to mohnish is probably the best way anyone can say Thank You ..😛 😳

Btw we are smarter...we know what to ask when we save him(if the need ever arises 😆 😉)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Sharmi why r u so eager to hv Apu in the danger zone 😛 ..

And yes even I saw that part but forgot to mention 😕 ..after he got full scores he thanked Manish and dedicated the perfect scores to him for saving him the last day 😳 😳 ..

This is a good example of a Gentlemanly Behaviour 😃 😃
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I too notice that he was a getle man to have done that!!! Todayhe was in full mood!!! I liked the way he was standin on the fire cut out and singin hs song!!!! Suitsreally lok nice on him !!! 😳
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Glad you mentioned this Sharmi as when he was smiling and gesturing towards the audience i had assumed he was going to dedicate his perfect scores to SS. However, i was once again impressed with his humility and consideration to expressly show his gratitude to Manish.👏 He has been such a calm, dignified and modest contestant with the exception of SS's antics. 😆
salt thumbnail
I must say that was very sweet of him and I'm so glad he did that.