*~sneha~* thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hey,
the episode started with abhi sam coming in with DM nad veer..DM tells that how long do we have to wait to hear your plan..and then sameera looks around and they show shaheen..trying to listen..then sam switches on some music and DM asks what is this? then sam tells maybe someone is trying to hear our plan..and there might be somethings with which they can hear us outside..then abhi starts by telling that we have 20hrs..and tells the plan like they've splited the work and all of those..!!Then shaheen tells that she is not able to hear anything and goes into a place where books are there..opens a book in which a cell phone is kept and gives a call..Then they show a guy doing pushups with some arabic words written on the back..and then he goes and picks up the phone and shaheen tells sir..they are trying to spoil our plan..he tells TO..then she tells we have to change our plan..then the gaddar tells that i never change my plans and then he tells that the best part about being in hawks is i will know what they are going to do..

Then they show a guy walking..tall...and yes..they show his eyes and lips..ITS SAMRAT😲 and then he puts water all over himself..He was looking too hot..like never before.πŸ˜‰ Then he takes his hawks uniform..and then wears everything..and then they show SAMRAT SINGH SHEKHAWAT..and then samrat tells that india has to get ruined since jahaan sheikh had his eyes on it...and things like that.
Then he takes out his father's picture and starts talking something about him being smart..and things like that.
He goes to the grave and then tells i know you will be upset with me for not coming to you for so long..but i was working..and then he tells that if naseeb would have been with us..you would have been remembered as the person to have destroyed india's most prestigious monument the PARLIAMENT..and then he tells but now i working for it..then he talks about sam being his good friend and also that she cudnt see the true him.then he tells how much he had to work to divert the attention of the hawks ..and then talks about bhallar..He tells about all the efforts he had to take..he also took a goli from shaheen..!!!

Then he tells about ansaari..and tells that he thought we were terrorists and told isha everything..and thats wen i decided to kill him..and then he tells about how he was listening to sam wen she was telling tanvi that she was going to ansaari and he hit her in the room..and did something so that no marks are there..and he tells that he came to know that abhi sam loved each other thru the party and decided to separate them as they were the jaan of the hawks...but veer and all trusted her soo much.Then he told that he went to ansaari killed him and also dropped the swiss knife..then got a duplicate made and got sam into trouble..then he told veer was so crazy he still trusted her.Then he tells now noone can spoil it all...and tells he feels soo good..and opens his arms.
PRECAP:sam tells samrat we've cracked the 247 code and then abhi asks him to come quickly and he keeps the phone and samrat tells his abbu's grave that i feel sorry for them

lots of love
sneha
Edited by *~sneha~* - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Micron thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks sneha for the live update 😊 😊
See it is a Hawk, OMG who could it be...

Thanks sweetie! πŸ˜ƒ
islandgirl007 thumbnail
oh oh..thanks soo much for live update...

i have a feeling its farhaan
islandgirl007 thumbnail
oh god...samrat...zaynah...where r u....ur dream came true πŸ˜†
Micron thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
samrat ...oh man...but why 😑...just hope he doesnt call sam madam...and she spills out the whole plan......thining he is her best friend ...just like always does...and get into trouble😑😑 Edited by booosi - 16 years ago
LadyZaib thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
samrat omg but guys i think its gonna kick ass awesome...... πŸ‘

oh thanks forgot to add that
smah thumbnail
I knew it that it's going to be Samrat as in previous epi they show saying that the gaddar has to be very close to knowing Sameera and only Samrat and Tanvi knows her very very well so they revealed that it's a guy so i guessed Samrat
pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
aaha i knew it was samarat 😑 i had this feeling n now they showed it uff i liked that character 😳
srk_kadz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i predicted this long long back... I alwayz knew dat it waz Samraat...