Is it Divyanka's fault she's being voted?

noodles thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago
I felt bad after what happened in SSS today. It's not Divyanka's fault she's getting all of these votes. I think she deserves them because she improved drastically from day one.

Even on the SSS voting pg it has an ad for Dulhann. That's showing her popularity too.😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
aww noodles to be honest im feeling bad as well. She had improved A LOTTT now compared to her initial performances. she got 6/6.5 now she gets 10. 👏 I loved her singing, KUCH KUCH HOTA HAI one was brilliant..and i wud be hurt if shez evicted. i want her to stay yaar. 😭
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

somehow noodles, i think some people are still going to pick on divyanka because i think some of them might actually feel that divyanka could actually be paying all the people who are voting for her.😆😆

i've failed to make them see reason & i advise you not to try. it's not worth it.😊

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ofcourse it isn't her fault.

And the people who think that shes being fake when asking votes for the other celebs, should really do their research. Her fans know HOW HUMBLE the girl is. She has not an ounce of arrogance. When you see her on the show, no-one would think that she is so popular but the voting shows that she is loved by one and all. People are mad about her in Dulhan, housewives love her...guys find her extremely beautiful.

If you dont know what shes like then dont make assumptions! She HAS improved, at least appreciate that!
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I do not watch her show but the massive popularity of the show and its fan following is clear from the recent accolades and appreciation it has received. She seems like a really sweet, humble girl and she is extremely pretty with an amazing smile. Initially, i think her nerves were the root cause of her weak performances but she has overcome that and has shown she can be real contender.
Little Foot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yeps noodles ji....i also felt bad...though i havent seen it yet. she is a down to earth girl, to naughty....and steals our hearts with her beautiful smile....
she really deserves all votes...
these stars are all no real singers...reality shows are like that...and i'll keep voting a lot for our Cutie...
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Of course what can poor Divyanka do if people r voting for her 😳 ..

People love to see their favourite contestents on the show and thats how they r voting 😃
Divyanka_rocks thumbnail
Hell no!....its not Divyanka's fault She has worked just as hard as the others to be there and she rightfully earned and deserves all votes that she is receiving. People love her and thats just the plain truth 😳 ....like it or not 😛
divyankat thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i knw rite!! its not her fault at all!!! why does she have to go through this!! we all love her thats why we voted and also becuase she has improved a lot.like a whole lot!!! but that add on the side was really funny!! 😆
ktandlakshyalov thumbnail
judges did not mean that it's her fault but just said that theuy felt Bad loosing a good singer!!
IT is A fact that Divyanka improved but still others r better than her!!