25th Jan DOTW!!!

sim_indian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Glitter Graphics

Hey guys!..and welcome to the DOTW..

thx to daisy for the awsome discussion last week..😃

Some points to remember:

Remember when Fredricks was asked to kill the doctor, until the doctor finally decided to speak the truth..
    Did you notice how Jai (the guy with the scar on his face) was threathning his wife to sign the papers since he needed to play back loans...he was even ready to hurt his wife..
  • remember how the doctor who hypnotized sunana did it for money..he helped murder someone just for money

And now your questions:

when Fredircks was asked to go and choke the doctor, did u think it was the right move?..I mean since Fredricks was hypnotized, maybe he could've even killed the doctor..do u think that was a smart move?..or could it have been better? Jai, who almost hurt his wife, did it all for money..i couldn't stand what i was seeing, he was basically abusing his wife..what do u think the show tried to show there? Could they have been showing that hitting women was wrong? The doctor who hypnotized sunana..just like jai..he did it for money..i mean is money the only thing left in the world..but don't u think that "money" has been the problem to many cases we have seen in c.i.d recently..mostly all the murders have been related to money and how people who want moeny may kill someone..do u think that c.i.d will need to come up with more stories that are not all caused by money?
  1. And how would you rate the overall performance of the show this week..was it excellent, very good, good, okay, bad, very bad, not worth watching?

Hope you like it!..and have a nice week!😃

Simran

Edited by sim_indian - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

payal_r thumbnail
Great DOTW 😃

will answer questions later 😳 😃
suchi_dev2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

1)It wasn't clear to me whether Freddy was being hypnotised or he acted as if he was hypnotised. if he was being hypnotised then it was a bit risky though the team has to take risky step sometimes, but it could be avoided. and if freddy was acting like being hypnotised, then it was completely o.k. This was the perfect way to make him frightened.
2)yes, Jai was nearly abusing his wife, it's perfectly o.k to show & send the messege that it's how much wrong. When Daya was telling Jai-- aurat ko dhamki dete ho? then it showed CID officers' respect to the womankind. In a very old case also it had been shown, Daya taught the man who used to torture his wife & daughter. He told-- aurat pe hath uthate ho! itna himmat, hath tod dunga. It's very nice to see the respect & responsiblity towards womankind.
3)but it's a fact that the desire for more money is the main cause for committing crime, but I think there's also some cases where the criminal commits the crime to take the revenge.Money matter will be there, but the concept may varied. I think it would be very good idea to show a breath taking child abduction case, which we couldn't see for a long time.
4)I would rate it as Okay. CID team could have done much much better if the storyline was better.cast is excellent, only storyline should be improved a bit.

Thanks Simran for posting nice DOTW. I always think about CID and feel always very happy to read, write, & share anything about CID

Edited by suchi_dev2006 - 16 years ago
sim_indian thumbnail

Originally posted by: suchi_dev2006

1)It wasn't clear to me whether Freddy was being hypnotised or he acted as if he was hypnotised. if he was being hypnotised then it was a bit risky though the team has to take risky step sometimes, but it could be avoided. and if freddy was acting like being hypnotised, then it was completely o.k. This was the perfect way to make him frightened.
2)yes, Jai was nearly abusing his wife, it's perfectly o.k to show & send the messege that it's how much wrong. When Daya was telling Jai-- aurat ko dhamki dete ho? then it showed CID officers' respect to the womankind. In a very old case also it had been shown, Daya taught the man who used to torture his wife & daughter. He told-- aurat pe hath uthate ho! itna himmat, hath tod dunga. It's very nice to see the respect & responsiblity towards womankind.
3)but it's a fact that the desire for more money is the main cause for committing crime, but I think there's also some cases where the criminal commits the crime to take the revenge.Money matter will be there, but the concept may varied. I think it would be very good idea to show a breath taking child abduction case, which we couldn't see for a long time.
4)I would rate it as Okay. CID team could have done much much better if the storyline was better.cast is excellent, only storyline should be improved a bit.

Thanks Simran for posting nice DOTW. I always think about CID and feel always very happy to read, write, & share anything about CID

hey your welcome..and we love to read and understand ur comments about c.i.d😃

Daisy!! thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Excellent DOTw sim yaar...but the problem is, that for sumr eason the links arent working for me, so i m unable to watch the episode... but i am willing to c it,,,,
cuz the questionss in ur DOTW sounds soo exciting...