NO complain Why?APU Fans

Beenish.Fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
When Aman give vote to manish We all say he did wrong Because Juhi then come in danger zone who get greater marks then manish.

NOW because of MANISH vote APU who got lowest marks Saved & because of that 2 Girls who got greater marks then him come in danger zone.

BUT no one shouts because MANISH haven't have fans like APU have.

BUT sorry APU because of this tears comes in the EYES of Mouni who sing very good.

So MY question is why we not complain if our FAV actor save after getting low score & WE start complaining if format hits our FAV?
Edited by sarahkhan#1 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mich09 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thats not the case Dear Sarah, 

Aman saving Manish was definitely a bad move because Manish is definitely a bad singer (no offence to anyone)  because of which Juhi had to be in the danger zone. 

Whereas if Mouni was in the danger zone when Juhi voted to save her  and someone else got into the danger zone because of it, you  still don't tend to feel bad because the rest of the others are equally good, so at one point of time someone would have to be elimated.  Same goes for the case of Apurva.  However in the  case of Manish, I am sure many would agree he was genuinely the worst singer of the lot and even he knew it and he being saved over a better singer was really SAD !!

Michelle

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Very well said Michelle πŸ‘πŸ‘
manish had beed trying his best to remain in the competition but his attempts went all in vain. I am sure everyone here wud agree he wasnt a very gud singer and he knew it himself. 😊
It wud have been a real shame if a better singer goes ONLY coz of him, hence he saved Apurva who sings A LOT more better than him.
I have been saying this repeatedly that the one deserves to stay back shud not go as it wud be a big shame for SSS. I hope the deserved one is back through wild card.πŸ˜ƒ
Sharmii thumbnail
Oh c'mon On Apu's part it was Just one Mediocre performance.All the 5 who are there now are More or Less the Same .Perhaps the Weakest Might be Divyanka.Other than everyone's equally goodwith Sumeet being the best.

So well We cant complain.Wasnt Narayani the other day in the danger round.So you cant say she's better than apurva.....its the just the performance on that day.

Whereas Manish is 100 times worse than juhi. 😊
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I think Anuu,Sharmi and Michelle has said it all πŸ˜ƒ

See even Manish himself gave the reason as to why he saved Apurva πŸ˜ƒ

Apurva is a versatile singer and if u see his points,he was just 4 points behind Mouni and Narayni and that too for just one slightly weak second performance 😊

And comparing Apu's performance with Manish's performance is like an insult to singing because Manish never knew even the ABCD of singing

Everyone was mad at Aman for saving Manish because his scores were just 6 each as compared to other contestents who were much better scorers than him on that day whereas in Apurva's case as I said earlier he was just slightly behind 😳 ..

And even Karan said that this is one of the best episodes of SSS because all were equally good πŸ˜ƒ and he too never blamed Manish for saving Apurva πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ

After Juhi we can't afford to loose one more versatile singer like Apu na just because of his one small mistake mayb 😊 Edited by jyoti06 - 16 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Even I agree with what Mich,Anu and Sharmii said and jyo pinned it down to give more detail to the whole senario. Apu's secomd perormance a lil' shaky with the mix of songs but otherwise he has been consistant !! He will be in the race til the end!!! 😳
aishu_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
im really really glad tht apu was saved but im soo sad tht mouni was in danger zone!!she was fantabulous!!!
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: india05

Even I agree with what Mich,Anu and Sharmii said and jyo pinned it down to give more detail to the whole senario. Apu's secomd perormance a lil' shaky with the mix of songs but otherwise he has been consistant !! He will be in the race til the end!!! 😳

the bottom line is... Apurva proved that manish dint make a mistake by choosing him. He got full 20 today, along with a silver coin from the judges and too many honey coated complimentsπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Apu got full 20 today

And Simi admitted that if someone can challenge Sumeet in this Show then its none other than ApurvaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..

Today its proved that Apurva has been the most consistent performer in this ShowπŸ˜ƒ...

So I guess Manish saved the correct person yesterday😊

fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Precisely Jyo di! Well said once again! πŸ‘
Apu has been the most consistent judging from his steady score graph and his perfect 10 on 10 performances today proved that he was the most deserving candidate to be saved. Simi has spoken the thoughts on all our minds that this final should and will be between the best two singers; Apurva and Sumeet.