*Sangam one stop Gupshup Corner #3*

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Welcome friends to the third edition of Sangam One Stop Gupshup corner! In this News Letter, you will find all the latest happenings in the forum, games, contests and much more! So lets get right to it!😛

If you are new to the Sangam Forum, here are a few topics to get you started and posting! :

Incroduce yourself here
Sangam Suggestions/Comments/Help Desk

*GOTW : True or False*
COTW voting-Please vote.....
*Sangam Weekly Awards*
*COTW : Caption Contest*
GOTW/DOTW/COTW/Updates Schedule

If you haven't had time to watch the episodes of Sangam, then this is for you.....the summary of this weeks happening in a paragraph:
---------------------------
The doctor tells everyone that Sagar has a 50% chance of regaining his eyesight.  Shekhar blames himself for Sagar's accident, because he was supposed to be in that car. The police inform everyone that Sagar's car's breaks were cut.  Balbir and his dad are shocked to know that everyone knows about the cut breaks.  Ganga has a dream that Sagar recognizes her, but Kaveri finds out and kills herself. Sagar thinks that he feels familiar around Janvi, but then reminds himself that Ganga is dead. Sagar calls Ganga and she thinks that he is calling about knowing about her, but Sagar calls her bhabhi, and calls her to the hospital to meet him. Madan tells Bua that Ganga is alive.

Thanks to ksbkbtfan1, Marthika, ~Saara~ for posting the written updates.

21st Jan22nd Jan23rd Jan 24th Jan

Thankyou to Sadaf45...

21st Jan 22nd Jan 23rd Jan 24th Jan

Interesting Topics:

Poll: WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO GANGA?
Shubot - Negative?
SANGAM NEW PROMO
Jenniii in shaka laka boom boom-Picss....
Sangam a short ff part7 Oops

Unfortunately, we received no response in the last Contest, therefore, there no contest for this week bcos we barely receive any participation. The Sangam Development team would appreciate it if you could participate in this weeks Caption Contest

The star of this week is Ganga, for being brave and having the courage to face all the incidents that have occurred, especially Sagar's accident where he looses his eye sight.

When Sagar recognizes Janvi as his Ganga and they share a hug. though this was only a dream, this scene was much awaited.

pollydolly
Marthika
sneha_2001
nygirbal

Thankyou to you all for posting interesting and appropriate topics in the forum!🤗

Posting interesting topics, replying in topics, being active and participating in the weekly topics will add your name to the list.

Here is a siggy for the active members:

Sangam One Stop Gupshup Corner Heads - ~Misha~ & queenyuks
Scene/Star of the week - queenyuks
Summary of the week - queenyuks
Gupshup news, Active member, Games/Contests Section, Labels, trmplates and siggys - ~Misha~
Welcome Friends template - Tumhari_Khushi

A big thankyou to you all for your help!🤗

Well, our Newsletter comes to an end here....we hope you enjoyed reading through it! Comments/Suggestions are more than welcome! We will be back very shortly with another edition, but till then....

love,
Edited by ~Misha~ - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sneha_2100 thumbnail
Wow!!

Im active member.

Great and thanks 😃
pollydolly thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow! I'm active member! I don't think that I deserve it this time because I was active in only grilling Kully and the GOTW 😆
yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
😆 😆 Dot worry but u were active nah? 😆 kully had a tuff time 😆 i guess 😉 😆
anyways congo yarr 👏 u guys r doing gr8 job 👏
I did have a tough time! But it's okay, I forgive you guys. 😉 😆