Update-Tuesday-January 22

ksbkbtfan1 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Sry another late update but here it is:

It starts where ganga and sagar are hugging just when kaveri sees them and dropps the medication and is shocked and she yells jhanvi and ganga turns around and kaveri goes up to her and slaps her and asks her what she was doing and sagar is like wait kaveri this is not jhanvi this is ganga and sagar is about to tell her that ganga is the girl he likes but ganga stops him and kaveri says oh you call him saagar now and she says bad things and tells ganga not to call her didi and saagar is like wait kaveri and shekhar and  kurana walk in and kaveri is like first you talk about your and shekhars marraiage with mine and sunnys and then you hug my sunny and shekhar is all shocked and ganga is like you talk uncle you know dont you and kurana is like yes i know but i didnt know you were like this and kurana tells kaveri to come on and kaveri is like no dad you knew about this but you hid it and she is shocked and she runs out the room while shekhar tries to stop her and ganga shekhar and kurana are running behind kaveri when she goes and jumps off the top of the building and kurana yells kaveri and then we see ganga standing in her room and we figure out that it was all a dream and ganga cries and says no i cant go infront of saagar and cries

Sagar is laying down having flashbacks of ganga/jhanvi and thinking of how she talked to him and how he felt and he says if only today this bandage came off then i could see jhanvi and he is like what if she is ganga and then he thinks no cuz ganga died and he is walking and kaveri comes in and he trips and falls into her arm and she asks him what he wants and he is like nothing..

Ganga is here crying and she is thinking of when she saw sagar and has flashbacks of him and her and then thinks of what kaveri said and she thinks that i must leave quickly before saagar gets his eyesight back and just then she gets a phone call she looks at it and it says saagar and doesnt pick it up..

Here kaveri is holding the phone and she says omg sunny jhanvi isnt picking up the phone and he is like did you dial properly and she says that i will try again she is calling when she gets a call and she tells sunny to hold the phone as kurana is calling...Sunny holds the phone and its ringing and ganga is taking foreer to take the call and then she says to herself that i know saagar that you know who i am and she picks up the call and sagar is like bhabhi how are you and she is shocked and he is like bhabhi shekhar bhaiya has got a big shock afer my accident and i need you to take care of him and if you dont take care of him then i will scold you alot when im okay and he is like are you listening bhabhi and ganga is trying hard not to cry but she cant help it and she just says hmm and cuts the phone and sagar also puts the phone down..ganga cries...

Kurana tells shekhar how his cars breaks are failed and shekhar is like what aer you trying to say and kurana is like im trying to tell you but you dont understand and he tells him that somebody is after him and shekhar doesnt believe him and jhanvi comes and shekhar says i dont want to talk about it and kurana goes to jhanvi and says he doesnt listen and shekhar always thinks that everyone is his friend and there are no enemies and all and then he says now you need to take care of him and ganga thinks when gudiya comes there crying and says i dont like it because everyone is crying here and she says that no one in this house is happy and she asks ganga if sagar will ever be able to see again and  ganga is like dont say that and hugs her sadly...

Madan is outside of the jail sitting and talking to this guy and he says that do my beard because as soon as i get out of this jail i will go and see my wifey..and he is smiling and looking at his self in the mirror...then they show the lady workers and they show bua cursing ganga while breaking rocks she says that she is glad ganga is dead and if ganga was alive she would have killed her...madan is still looking in the mirror and he smiles saying ganga... and here bua sees madan and she tells the ladies to work and she crosses the wire and madan sees bua coming from the mirror and tells the man to leave and the mans like but the beard and madan is like just go and madan stands and when bua comes he grabs her and takes her behind a tree and asks if she is crazy because if someone sees them then there sentence will be more and he is all mad and bua is like i already am in jail because of you and madan gets angry and she says i mean ganga and starts cursing ganga and saying that wish she was alive so she could have killed her and madan says tat she is alive and bua is like madan ganga is dead and madan is like thakor saab saw ganga in mumbai and bua is all shocked and she is like ganga zinda hai and madan is like now go from here hurry and bua is still shocked and madan is like go bua go and he pushes her while bua leaves...episode ends on madans face...

I hope you liked it!!! Sry for lateness!!

Do leave your comments plz!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks alot 4 great update
Princess D thumbnail
Thanks for the update, i do wish ganga would sto crying so much because its not helping her situation.

I really thought they hugged 😭 not nice that they didnt
wildcat27 thumbnail
my special n heartfilled thnxz to ksbkbtfan1ksbkbtfan1........as long as u keep doing da updates i dun mind it if dey r late.... sp plz coontinue doing it .... i wud highly apprecite it 😊
Unique316 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's okay for the lateness, as long as I know what happen. Anywaze, great update and thank you!!! 😊