25th JAN.. CUTE-BLUSHy episode!!!!

pinstripedshirt thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Omg!!! it was soooo cutee!!! Now everyone will be giving an update about all the scenes.. but i particularly want to emaphasize on that one scene which still has an effect on me! i just cannot stop blushing!

Location- the recording studio.

What happened?- Motabhai was about to go for his first recording when Subodh bhai called out to him, wished him luck and hugged him. Pravin bhai oooops! Pravin did the same thing.. n the sequence continued as next in line to wish Motabhai was Leela bhabhi!😳 and Motabhai too, continued the sequence, and went ahead to hug her.. 😳 and she too! But they both in time realized it and held back!!!!! Lord! The blush on her face just didnt refuse to go! And then Subodh bhai and Pravin teased her and urged her to go ahead and "Motabhai ko kass ke pakad liijiiye!" On top of it all.. Baa coaxed her to do the same!!! But like an ever-so-shy bride (!!!),Leela bhabhi shook his hand and said "diiil se gaanaa"... All the while, why do i think, Motabhai was actually expecting that embrace 😳

Hasrat poori ho gayi!

Enjoy!

Oh yeah.. in the beginning, when Motabhai was at home singing a song, Birju was giving Baby such intense looks and Baby too was blushing like there was no tomorrow!! Beautiful!

Edited by pinstripedshirt - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatima_raza36 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Give me the online linkπŸ˜›πŸ˜Š
The show just aired!! i think Sadaf will post the link in some time.
annie_maha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awww..thnxx for the updates 😳 πŸ‘ πŸ‘
IFlover thumbnail

wow mota bhai's expecting a hug too..cant wait to watch it

Edited by IFlover - 16 years ago
afreen_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow.....dat just soooo sweet
cant wait to watch
lipshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
That was sooooooo sweeeeeeeeeetttttttt scene ❀️

N today she looks sooo preety especially in this scene('vaise to hamesha hi beautiful lati hai😳)
Edited by lipshaa - 16 years ago

Originally posted by: lipshaa

That was sooooooo sweeeeeeeeeetttttttt scene ❀️

N today she looks sooo preety especially in this scene('vaise to hamesha hi beautiful lati hai😳)

πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you!!!!