shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 16 years ago
Gautami fan-ned on Kaho Na…

Gautami Kapoor and Ronit Roy will feature in Kaho Naa Yaar Hain this week. The team of Kaho Naa played a prank on Gautami during her Kyunki shoot.

A couple went on Gautami's sets and told her that they are her fans. The female from the couple then touched Gautami's feet and asked her to bless her. Gautami was surprised because of all this and told her that she is not such a great human being but a common person. After that the couple started fighting with each other and the male started misbehaving with the female. On watching all this, Gautami warned him like Tulsi to behave properly with the lady.

Asked for her reaction on the prank, Gautami says, "At one point of time I suspected some foul play due to their overacting but they managed to convince me in the end. it was a well thought prank. While watching it later I could not stop myself from laughing."

She adds, "They are going to include it in the show. It was damn funny so you must watch it."

About Kaho Na…, she says, "It is a very good show and Karan is an excellent host. The atmosphere on the sets is very pleasant. I was with my good friends and really enjoyed being on the show."

The episode featuring Gautami and Ronit with their friends will be aired on Jan 25.

http://news.indya.com/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2008/January/Ne ws_20080123_173