shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

soni is sitting and crying on the floor when jeet tries to console he. she tells him that if he has any shame he shud go after chery cuz he is more at fault here than her. she insists that he leave or she will curse him

chery runs out crying and durga stops her. she asks chery what happened and chary tells accuses of her of not taking care of her and not telling her about soni even after she knew about her and jeets reln...chery badmouths soni some more and durga obviously takes pleasure in that. chery leaves and durga sees that mahi has overheard everything. she goes to mahi and tells her that this is why soni is hiding form mahi cuz she is ashmed of what she has done. she tells mahi that soni has done soemthing for which noone will even spit on her. mahi cries and durga leaves

here shabd is sitting in his room still looking at his watch when TT come in and tell him to have patience and by looking at the wacth mahi wont come home sooner. gauri (i fianlly know her name!!!)brings juice for him and tells him to drink it cuz mahi wanted it. TT tell gauri to switch on the TV and tell shabd that he shud watch some to pass time. they put zee tv and they advertise jab we met which will shown on jan 27th at 4 pm (take not guys if u want to watch JWM again on zee) TT and shabd go on to talk about the true love in the film and how in the end of every love story true love shud win.

harry and jyoti are talking about lovely and veer and DD are also in the room...chery runs in crying(chery is on a running spree today) veer asks her what happened and just then jeet enters. veer asks him and he doenst answer either...veer asks chery again as she is about to run again and chery tells him that she will tell them if they have the guts to hear the truth...she is about to say something when durga interrupts her and takes her inside to console her (ok what is this buddhi upto now???)

soni is still crying in the outhouse when mahi walks in. both sisters see each and hug(its quite an emotional scene) soni yells at her for leaving and aks her how she cud beocme so heartless and not think of her. mahi tells her that time was heartless with and now it is heartless to soni. she tells soni what she overheard and adds that she knows soni cant hurt anybody. mahi says that both of them only want to see others happy but the world cant see their happyness(mahi hit the bullseye)

durga is consoling chery and tells her that she did not know about soni and jeet and had she known she wudnt have allowed soni to live in her house..she adds that she allowed soni to live there after her family died and allowed to marry veer cuz she pitied her...she tells chery that if an "intelligent" woman like herself(durga) cudnt see through soni then how chery see through her(lady a person can lie only so much) she badmouths soni over and over and says that soni is trpping both her sons and she doesnt know what to do...chery tells her that she will put a stop to it and go out and tell everyone about soni and durga looks scared(why???? i thought u wanted soni to be kicked out or are u scared that veer wudnt let that happen)

precap: mahi tells soni to go in and tell everyone the truth before somebody else tells them the half baked version

Edited by shrutibali - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kasamhsefreak thumbnail
yay im the first one ! thanx shruti 😃 Edited by kasamhsefreak - 16 years ago
PiyaBawri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update!
OMG i can't wait for tomorrow's episode when all will find out the truth. I hope Lovely bua, DD and most importantly Veer will understand Soni and support her.
hellosky786 thumbnail
Thanks 👏 ... Im not happy with Maayka they haven't focused their story on Mahi and Shabd 😭 When is that gonna happen!? 😕
kasamhsefreak thumbnail
i know i want to them more 😃
l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow, go mahi :]
thanks for the update
madu1006 thumbnail
yea mahi tell soni wat 2 do
thanks 😛
brown3y3db3auti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ughhh Cherry 😡
thanks!
rajrit thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks a lot...but i think u need to change the title of this post to written update for jan 23 😃
charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks alot 4 great update
wrong date