:Pulkit Samrat:(PulkitPics:14,15)(6thFC)

Angelic_Pari thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Link to the 1st Fan Club
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/303245

Link to the 2nd Fan Club
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/312762

Link to the 3rd Fan Club
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/317463

Link to the 4th Fan Club
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/323619

Link to the 5th Fan Club
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/398096

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

😳😳

As a part of the younger generation, Lakshya Virani, played by Pulkit Samrat, stole the hearts of many viewers within a matter of minutes. His grace on television, along with his stylish looks, seem to mesmerize the audience. Many viewers complimented his eyes, which symbolize the epitome of Lakshya's character-immortality.

Kisna Virani (Lakshya)
Younger son of Sahil-Ganga. As the name suggests he is like Kisna - good looking, mischeivious yet sweet and sensitive. A good football player, adventure freak and a daredevil, he likes to do any kind of stunts for thrill. A harmless flirt, he has four to five girlfriends at a time.

A Few days ago we got the news that Kisna (Pulkit) have quited everything, KSBKBT & Say Shaava Shaava. I know the news broke hearts of the million girls who is in love with him. Take me as an example, I was so upset the day i found this out. I  felt like crying but, i believe he must have done that for something good. Jaise kehte haina, Jo hota hai achhe ke liye hi hota hai.πŸ˜ƒ 

So i have opened this FC again because i don't want him to lose his fans.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I think Pulkit has a lot of charm about him thats why he has such a huge fan following in a small peroid of time. i am a huge fan of him...well i became a  fan of him coz of his simplicity, his charecter kisna, his eyes, his smile, the way he acts, his voice, his body language, his woh kisna hai entry,his cute scenes with kt,......well these all factors hav contributed to my love towards him and made me adore him!!!!!

waise i think that the charecter of kisna is made 4 pulkit but still coz 'yeh dil mange more from him' i would like to see him in many shows. The most preferred act to me is the role of Armaan in DMG. It is so coz the character is just the way he is and it will suit him well. With kool shirts, passionate eyes,ganjis, attitude, style...pulkit fits this role amazingly!

From whateva has been shown till now, kisna has been shown as a very sanskari beta but very mischevious also..in the future kisna's character should be brought out properly and show his mature side....

Till now the scenes btw kt n lakshya hav been very cute n innocent types ...both hav started developing sum feelings 4 one another but cannot admit.....but they were mature enuff n admit their feelings towards ech other....!!

I think that ekta has done one of the best things in her life by giving this role of kisna n letting all of us love him so much. It is coz of her that we hav been able to see pulkit n make his FC and love him sooooooooooo much!.....also this character suits him very well.....i cannot imagine anyone else in this role. THIS ROLE OF KISNA IS MADE 4 OUR PULKIT ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

!Fanlist!

Angelic_Pari (Pari)

ktandlakshyalov

rani712

~NiKkY~

fariha17

live_life

vid_hurry

~NiKkY~

mz.jess

sweety_rajveer

saira_1

laksh_kt

jyoti_jot

desigrl05

Radhakrishna123

Zinu29

lordkrishna

hp_2006

****IF YOU ARE A FAN OF KISNA,😳 THEN PLEASE LET ME KNOW SO THAT I CAN ADD YOUR NAME TO THE NEW LIST****

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Some Info about Him:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/330318

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/329894

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/331943

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/332427

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/335535

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

If you would like to view Kisna(Laksh) - Kt Scenes Then Plzzz Click The Following Link.

Kisna & Kt Moments

&

Laksh & Kt Video Archive

(^^Thx to the Uploder for the hardwork)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Pictures Can Be Found Here!

Enter Picture Gallery!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hope You Enjoy Being Here and Your Suggestions, Feedback, and commest are most welcome.

Pari😳

type=text/javascript>_popupControl(); type=text/javascri pt>_popupControl(); Edited by Angelic_Pari - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ktandlakshyalov thumbnail
Pari!!i'am very much in!! 😳
sirf PULKIT hi mera KISNA hai!! 😭 😳 😳
-abhi
ktandlakshyalov thumbnail
i just have a doubt plzzzzzzz dont mistaken me!"WILL THERE BE A L-KT FC"??because all laksh fans are also L-KT fan na so!!~

-abhi
rani712 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey pari.... how can there be a lakshya kt fc if pulkit left ksbkbt n we can never see them together...m soo sad 😭 even though i stopped watch kyunki since tripti took over the world...lol.. the track still sounds boring... n pulkit's site has also disappeared...WAT HAS THE WORLD TURNED INTo?!?!loll

but oh well memories are still present...umm i miss seeing those old kute scenes..is there anyway u can ssend me the links to those.. πŸ˜• the ones u uploaded on ur site... well i tried from there...but unfortunately...youtube deleted all of em' sicne it violated the terms n privacy of starplus or sumthign... but if u hv them...do provide a link sumwhere...
Angelic_Pari thumbnail

Originally posted by: ktandlakshyalov

Pari!!i'am very much in!! 😳
sirf PULKIT hi mera KISNA hai!! 😭 😳 😳
-abhi

That's right abhi...i agree with u.....sirf Pulkit hi hamara Kisna tha.....hamara Kisna hai.....aur hamesha Rahega....πŸ˜³πŸ€—

Pari

Angelic_Pari thumbnail

Originally posted by: ktandlakshyalov

i just have a doubt plzzzzzzz dont mistaken me!"WILL THERE BE A L-KT FC"??because all laksh fans are also L-KT fan na so!!~

-abhi

Ummmm i don't know about that but if any of you would like to open then that is fine......or if u want me to open one then i will......it's not that only i can open it....any one can.....even you can open it if you like as the old fc reached 150 pages and it's locked.......and no one opened it till now so if you want to you can....πŸ˜›

or i can open emmm for all of us....πŸ˜‰

Pari

Angelic_Pari thumbnail

Originally posted by: rani712

hey pari.... how can there be a lakshya kt fc if pulkit left ksbkbt n we can never see them together...m soo sad 😭 even though i stopped watch kyunki since tripti took over the world...lol.. the track still sounds boring... n pulkit's site has also disappeared...WAT HAS THE WORLD TURNED INTo?!?!loll

but oh well memories are still present...umm i miss seeing those old kute scenes..is there anyway u can ssend me the links to those.. πŸ˜• the ones u uploaded on ur site... well i tried from there...but unfortunately...youtube deleted all of em' sicne it violated the terms n privacy of starplus or sumthign... but if u hv them...do provide a link sumwhere...

Well Rani dear.......as you know how crazy i am over my kishu baby.......😍 so i just can't let him disappear from I-F you know........so that's why i opened a fc for him........so atleast he can be somewhere...........with me.....😳 i mean with all of us.........

ohhh ya i know i hated that.....i'm trying to get them back on youtube.....but i don't have time Exams you see........ but you can click on the Kisna & Kt Moments or Laksh & Kt Video Archive you will find most of emmm there.....πŸ˜ƒ

Hope that helps....πŸ˜‰

Pari

Edited by Angelic_Pari - 16 years ago
Angelic_Pari thumbnail

Article on Pulkit Samrat

Kyunki's Lakshya booked!

Pulkit Samrat, ex-Lakshya of Kyunki, continues to remain in the news. Shweta Rohitra, who had helped Pulkit in developing the content for his website, has written a book on the actor titled Start of the Beginning.

"I have finished writing the book and we are planning to launch it soon," reveals Shweta. "The book will trace his journey from childhood till date - his approach towards life, how he entered the Balaji camp, life post Kyunki, his huge fan following and a lot more. It will also have rare pictures and some unknown facts about him," informs the writer.

According to Shweta, Pulkit's site has basic information about him but the book will be a detailed reading. "It will have interviews of his teachers, parents, co-stars and even some interesting anecdotes narrated by friends. It can't be called a biography. He still has a long way to go for that."

What then prompted you to write this book? "He is young and there is something in him. People want to know more about him. I have interviewed him personally and realized that he is very different from his image - very mischievous but very sweet at the same time," explains Shweta.

When Shweta informed Pulkit about the idea he termed it as crazy. "He told me that he has not achieved anything big in life as yet but I managed to convince him. I am thankful to him for all the co-operation. He is very satisfied with the way the book has shaped up and complemented me saying I have done a justice to the book. Ronit (Roy) has also played very important in this book," she reveals.

Shweta is also planning to write a book very soon on another TV personality. Meanwhile, after quitting Kyunki, Pulkit recently backed out of a singing reality show.

• Sonali Joshi, Hill Road Media
  • Friday, January 25, 2008

• indya.com

Yay i heard about this before and now I am sooo happy he's having a book writen on him........Thank you so much to the writter......I am sooo with Baby......😳 

Pari

Edited by Angelic_Pari - 16 years ago
    ~NiKkY~ thumbnail
    Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
    OHHHHHHHH i would love to join this fan club!!!!!!!!!

πŸ˜ƒ
    Angelic_Pari thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~NiKkY~

OHHHHHHHH i would love to join this fan club!!!!!!!!!

πŸ˜ƒ

Sure Nikky wull add you to the listπŸ˜›

Pari